IGNORED

Along with the Gods 2 (Blu-ray Digipack) [Taiwan]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, fearless said:

Hello, I'm new here but I wanted to quickly ask where can you by this edition and the first one as well? I see no links for this or the first deluxe blu ray. Thank you

Hey, they are Taiwan releases and the more popular webstore should be jsdvd.

The first one is already out of stock and the 2nd is currently open for reorder. Do you need us to get a copy for u via the groupobuy?

15 hours ago, ksosk said:

The first one is already out of stock and the 2nd is currently open for reorder. Do you need us to get a copy for u via the groupobuy?

Do you know if Korea will release this movie and the first one in the future,? They haven't even released the first one yet so I've been looking for special edition from other parts of the world. 

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, fearless said:

Do you know if Korea will release this movie and the first one in the future,? They haven't even released the first one yet so I've been looking for special edition from other parts of the world. 

No retailer in Korea has mentioned anything yet.

5 hours ago, ksosk said:

No retailer in Korea has mentioned anything yet.

Can you give me a link or place 

22 hours ago, ksosk said:

Can I join the group buy, I will deposit the $10 first. Where should I go, a link. Also can you tell how much (estimation) it will cost me for the total, shipping and price of the blu ray I'm new so I'm not aure how the total works because I've never joined a group buy I always buy the products from the merchants themselves. I'm in the U.S. Thanks

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Along with the Gods 2 (Blu-ray Digipack) [Taiwan]
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@fearless our Group BUy for this is now open, you can request a copy here

Is it possible for me to get the first one as well, I want both. I'll pay the deposit for the pre order and the first one. The website won't take my cards, I don't think my banks in the U.S  trust the website.

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, fearless said:

Is it possible for me to get the first one as well, I want both. I'll pay the deposit for the pre order and the first one. The website won't take my cards, I don't think my banks in the U.S  trust the website.

Can you please help/advise @ksosk .

• ★ Administrators ★
38 minutes ago, fearless said:

Ok. I will try to hunt one down for you for the first movie. 

I assume this is the one you are talking about:

DSC00207.jpg.23f82c157133ff093fed1966c22

DSC00208.jpg.7e35344b0718f5b8bf3079341a9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived