IGNORED

Judge Dredd : Mega City One

nefilim

52 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I think this will turn out to be a disappointment, but I will give it a chance when it comes out. My fear is that they make some strange cop drama and reduce the violence a lot.

There is always that chance. And the cast is pretty important too. Just the plain fact that it's Dredd does not make it good. I hope for story arcs not just plain 1 hours shows.

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Karl Urban Should play Dredd after all ....he did play a cop in TV series Almost Human.......

I vote YES !

Btw. When are we going to have MP V2's first poll ? It could be something lighthearted like 'would you like to see Karl Urban to return as Judge Dredd in this TV series'

@Scary Hair

...that way get to test MP's poll system. lol. And get interaction with members. Just a thought...

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I think this will turn out to be a disappointment, but I will give it a chance when it comes out. My fear is that they make some strange cop drama and reduce the violence a lot.

With how far the boundaries T.V shows have pushed lately GOT Walking Dead dont think Violence levelwill be an issue ???.

10 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Ok ! But are Mods capable of using it ? ;)

The others will be fine . IT'S ME you have to worry about mate ??. Can you add it or do you need one of us  to sweetheart? .

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

With how far the boundaries T.V shows have pushed lately GOT Walking Dead dont think Violence levelwill be an issue 1f60a.png1f44d.png1f493.png.

The others will be fine . IT'S ME you have to worry about mate 1f602.png1f602.png. Can you add it or do you need one of us  to sweetheart? .

If one of you want to do it, by all means ! I'm actually logging off now. Gotta go shopping and such. Will back later.

Archived