IGNORED

Stranger Things Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD VHS Plastic Hardbox) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

extantsrevenge

• 7 months later...
On 10/31/2018 at 3:47 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Media Psychos Group Buy Here

Stranger Things Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD VHS Plastic Hardbox) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Release: November 6th 2018

Price: $24.99

Purchase Link:  Target

Note:

also available in 4K UHD Version (different Artwork)

GUEST_9db3c9ab-8e7a-4961-8051-b7811f4d37

GUEST_a4aae5bb-0565-45a0-a930-039d3c64d6

Hi @extantsrevenge.

Whatever happened to this GB? Was I too late to enter?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Terje Iversen said:

Hi @extantsrevenge.

Whatever happened to this GB? Was I too late to enter?

I checked, you request was never added to the GB as it was supposed to be closed (I guess, I can't recall exactly). Anyway I believe these are still available, so John might be able to pick one up for you. Please post if you're still interested, sorry for the oversight.

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I checked, you request was never added to the GB as it was supposed to be closed (I guess, I can't recall exactly). Anyway I believe these are still available, so John might be able to pick one up for you. Please post if you're still interested, sorry for the oversight.

Hi again @extantsrevenge.

I might have had something to do with it myself, come to think of it. My deposit for this GB was used elsewhere, and the GB for this one was probably put on hold. It's OK. I've since gotten a copy of it elsewhere. Thanks.

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Terje Iversen said:

Hi again @extantsrevenge.

I might have had something to do with it myself, come to think of it. My deposit for this GB was used elsewhere, and the GB for this one was probably put on hold. It's OK. I've since gotten a copy of it elsewhere. Thanks.

Okay, glad you got a copy. I have secured S1&2 as 4K version for myself recently as well, can't wait to see Season 3 ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Okay, glad you got a copy. I have secured S1&2 as 4K version for myself recently as well, can't wait to see Season 3 ☺️

Yes, it's a good show. Have only seen the first season, so looking forward to seeing the second one soon. Have to wait for the third season until it's released on physical. 😃

• Like 1

Awards