IGNORED

Introduction/Problem with account

samcro76

Hi there again! I am from Germany and I made my account a few months back, but since the changing of the Website I could not log in anymory...I tried setting back password, nothing, always an error code so I created the account again! Anyone else had those problems? And hello again :-)

vor 12 Minuten schrieb samcro76:

Hi there again! I am from Germany and I made my account a few months back, but since the changing of the Website I could not log in anymory...I tried setting back password, nothing, always an error code so I created the account again! Anyone else had those problems? And hello again :-)

hi and hello ... everybody have to create a new account here on mp 2.0. so don´t worry!!!

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@samcro76 we would love to see you actively participate in discussions on our Forum .  Maybe find something to post and talk about if it is not here on the Forum give one of the Mods a yell and im sure it can be done.

Das mit der Mail , tja da gab es ein kleinen problem und fuer ein paar tagen wegen der switch over gab es kein mails , diese koennte auch nicht nachgeholt werden ... es koennte sein das du dich in der Zeti geschrieben hast.

It does not really matter now , BECAUSE you are here now and everything is ok !

Take care

John

13 hours ago, samcro76 said:

Okay, da bin ich beruhigt! Es kam auch keine Antwort vom Mail Support, hatte schon Angst dass ich was verpasse, Rechnung etc. und dass man dann als "unzuverlässig" gilt! Danke für die Info :-)

Just now, ukade2327 said:

Welcome @samcro76 so glad you managed to bypass security and infiltrate the Asylum , don't get lost its huge in here ....its huge in here ............its huge in here...............is that an  echo............?........Hello.gif.fbf16e357e93bcf91d5d931e2dc07a8f.gif

No echo(s) here man ! Walls are padded. It all in your head !

crazy-sign-smiley-emoticon1.gif.1c94a3f6710563954cf3b4938701fa73.gif

LOL !

Archived