IGNORED

Blufans One Click Protector Slip - MPC-BX-BFAN [Media Psychos]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

PURCHASE LINK

MEDIAPSYCHOS IS PROUD TO PRESENT OUR

CUSTOMISED PROTECTOR FOR BLUFANS ONE-CLICK!

20181022_20273420181022_20275620181022_202810

20181022_20282920181022_202843

As the dimension of the boxes is not uniform among the releases, so this fits mainly the more recent releases.

Dimension: 150mm (Width) x 184.5mm (Height) x 94mm (Breadth)

Titles that fits:

1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi

2. Coco

3. Thor: Ragnarok

4. Fantastic Beasts

5. Doctor Strange

6. Rogue One

7. Beauty and the Beast (Without the Gold Slipcover)

8. Infinity War

9. Black Panther

10. Spiderverse

PURCHASE LINK

THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE IN MEDIAPSYCHOS.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

WoW, that's awesome! Will be great to have some Nova OC box protectors too :)

Baby steps.

The reason why big retailers don't put out is that customising such for a few releases is not cost effective.

We decided to take the risk and go ahead and make something. I know they won't be cheap, but hope to get the community's support ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Baby steps.

The reason why big retailers don't put out is that customising such for a few releases is not cost effective.

We decided to take the risk and go ahead and make something. I know they won't be cheap, but hope to get the community's support ?

It's always cheaper than damaging the box ;) IMO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JaPeD said:

Great news!! 1f642.png1f642.png1f642.png

Nova and UHD Club please 1f618.png

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Me neither ....1f61d.png........!!........1f615.png

Well I'm gonna bag one for my Gladiator Tri pack.  It might not be exactly right as @larson1977 said its better than nothing .

You never know a bit of thinking out the box and Blue Peter ingenuity maybe a Manta ect may just fit @ksosk maybe ??

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Well I'm gonna bag one for my Gladiator Tri pack.  It might not be exactly right as @larson1977 said its better than nothing .

You never know a bit of thinking out the box and Blue Peter ingenuity maybe a Manta ect may just fit @ksosk maybe 1f601.png1f601.png

The Gladiator is slightly taller than BF boxes =(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bgoodman112 said:

Great news, definitely need to pick a few up. Im glad to see these are coming out for HdZeta boxes and Blufans. Puts my blood pressure at ease now when opening them. 

Now if they can find a cure for the UHD releases and the FilmArena Maniac boxes.... if thats even possible haha. 

Didn’t you know .......There’s already a protective cover for Maniacs boxes .... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Alf_1 said:

After the holidays, I will be looking into these to protect my Blufans. Will these fit the One Click Inifinty War Box that is shipping soon?

Recent few releases by BF have somewhat standardised in sizing, so I can only hope IW will be the same!

*Fingers crossed*

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Got my MP Exclusive Blufans Boxset Protectors today. Terrific work from @ksosk 👍 Perfect fit for Rogue One, a little loose on Thor 3 but it would be impossible to have one protector to fit all Blufans perfectly as they almost never have the same size. I have not tried my Episode VII yet, but it should turn out as amazing as with Rogue One 😍 Check out the pictures, if you like what you see the Protectors are available here (in Stock at all the HUBs!)

newsteelbook185cnewsteelbook185dnewsteelbook185enewsteelbook185fnewsteelbook185gnewsteelbook185hnewsteelbook185inewsteelbook185jnewsteelbook185knewsteelbook185lnewsteelbook185m

• Like 4