IGNORED

Kimchidvd Captain America: The First Avenger (Kimchidvd Exclusive #055) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Hate those films with every inch of my body, after seeing the original trilogy on release and being fanatical like many I waited a long time for more only to be gutted at the abominations that came. I'll never forgive Lucas. 

I was to young to see the Original Trilogy in Cinema, but when I saw them they blew me away.  They are Masterpieces in every way and I still remember how impressed I was when I first saw them and that has not changed until today. So when Episode 1 came out I was like ? in disbelive, but I never actually started to hate it, so I'm sad to hear you feel that way. What I actually not really get is why Lucuas stopped after Return of the Jedi and not simply did a new one every 3 years.

What actually scares me a little is the thought of Disney doing a remake of the original, I hope it never happens.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I was to young to see the Original Trilogy in Cinema, but when I saw them they blew me away.  They are Masterpieces in every way and I still remember how impressed I was when I first saw them and that has not changed until today. So when Episode 1 came out I was like ? in disbelive, but I never actually started to hate it, so I'm sad to hear you feel that way. What I actually not really get is why Lucuas stopped after Return of the Jedi and not simply did a new one every 3 years.

What actually scares me a little is the thought of Disney doing a remake of the original, I hope it never happens.

I saw the originals in theaters because yup, I be old. I also hate 1-3, but I really don't care if anyone else likes them; I just personally try to block them from my mind as they soil the legacy for me (as do the alterations Lucas made to the originals); his doing this after fighting the colorization of classic films in Congress is pure hypocrisy. People need to leave their works alone because their perceptions change as they age (like how Friedkin ruined The French Connection by drastically regrading it in it's initial blu-ray release, claiming that's how it should have looked).

Yes, a reboot of the original would a travesty, but I think Disney is plenty busy with the sequels and side stories. Hopefully I'm dead by the time they get around to rebooting; though I still may roll in my grave, pounding pine.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Feragoth said:

That was just an innocent question, but now that you mention it I see that it comes across as impatient. 1f910.png

Sorry, was just honestly interested. Manta Lab Logan for example was delayed due to two hurricanes and production issues. 

No worries :D I get it! I have a Full Slip A1 and Lenti on the way from MP's GB, just didn't realize they've already been received by some people or I definitely would've posted lol. Now that you mentioned it I went to eBay to look and they're both so beautiful, especially the full slip I chose! Very happy already!!

@RhodW thanks for sharing those awesome pics with us it looks absolutely stunning!? it's only just crossed my mind weather or not this has the 3D edition to? and thanks to your pics I see it has. That's good news as prior to this release the only other 3D edition was the zavvi lenticular edition which is nothing special to look at IMHO. 

1 hour ago, Steelbookzombie said:

@45Caliber soul as in soul of your shoe! 

But yeah ole Cap would be into country! 

I got think that's a joke better said than read. I missed the pun because spelling! 

31 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Big Band sounds so maybe Glen Miller and a

Glenn Miller vs. Hank Williams Sr.!

• 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Captain America: The First Avenger (Kimchidvd Exclusive #055) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived