IGNORED

Hello from South Texas

Kiwijoe21

Hey guys my name is Joe. 

I'm from the USA in the great state of Texas and I love movies. i enjoy the confort of many thing like comics or books/magazines and on occasion Funko Pop figures. But my true love are movies. 

I haven't truly been collecting until about a couple months ago when I found a blufans at a local pawn shop. That's when I found the world of exclusives. Don't get me wrong - I have been buying steelbooks in the past from Best Buy, Target etc etc. but never any like this. 

So now within a span of 2 months I have managed to get 28 blufans and loving these exclusives. 

It may not be big but I love my small collection that I have. 

image.jpeg

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Kiwijoe21 so your not located toooo far from me ?

For just have started you have been able to add to your collection quit nicely !!! 

If you need any of the other Blufans releases you can ask around here im sure you will be able to find something that will be a gem....

Target has some good releases ... i find theres to be somewhat better then BestBuy so lets see what you have on those , if you dont mind.

From the BFs you have which one is your favorite and which one did you find at that pawnshop ??  The person who took it there must have been really hurtin .......

On May 10, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Masterblaster said:

Target has some good releases ... i find theres to be somewhat better then BestBuy so lets see what you have on those , if you dont mind.

From the BFs you have which one is your favorite and which one did you find at that pawnshop ??  The person who took it there must have been really hurtin .......

We are practically neighbors then. 

Mas for the Target steelbooks, I have been trying to get my hands on the DC universe ones. And they are getting expensive to try to locate even some of the earlier releases. 

Also at the top of my head I can remember right now that I have Hacksaw Ridge, Teen Titans judas contract, Finding Dory and most of their releases for the past year and a half. 

The he one that I also found at the pawn shop was Wreck It Ralph BE #3 full slip. I was looking for some really dirt cheap movies when I came across that one inside the glass cage. I asked about it and they were asking $60. 

Well long story short I went back and forth with the worker and got it down for $15.  Used the bootleg versions being sold across the street as an excuse for it being expensive. And I got it for $15. It was awesome. 

To be honest I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I got home and searched Blufans and it's been like that ever since. And my favorite/favorite one for me would be Captain America The First Avenger lenticular. It's the one that I like the best. And the one that I don't like ( and this is not about how it looks) is Thor 1 lenticular because it has a loose disc inside. Man o man do I hate that noise of a loose disc inside it. 

But other than that I have some steels that I have preordered and some more Blufans on the way. 

Thank you everyone as well for all the love and support here. 

Archived