BobaFett1974

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Fortis93:

Great job, mate!

I've been waiting for someone to use that photo of John David Washington for the artwork.

Yeah as i saw it, i thought that this picture is a complete analogy to the character itself. I fear, after posting my Steelbook, some big retailer will come with this Artwork around the corner🙄.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Basil:

very nice job steffen, still have not seen this film xD 

will at some point down the road 👍

basil :D

Do it! It’s a great movie and you have to know that i‘m not a fan of the vampire who still isn’t one 🤣.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Fortis93:

Well, I really liked, so I'm biased.

If you're into a globe-trotting, James Bond-style, action/adventure (and a bit of sci-fi) type movie, then I think it's got you covered.

Good description. Couldn’t do it better!

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

I believe that in the near future a retailer is, lets say, taking the Artwork and making a great Steelbook. It wouldn’t be the first time 😉

When did this happen ?! 😦

nice design again! the title on the spine is a bit too big for my taste. I like it more  when the typography has some more space to the edges. just to add some constructive feedback maybe 😘

vor 13 Stunden schrieb meniK:

When did this happen ?! 😦

nice design again! the title on the spine is a bit too big for my taste. I like it more  when the typography has some more space to the edges. just to add some constructive feedback maybe 😘

Oh several times before. Not always the whole design, but parts of it. I remember the Ant Man And The Wasp Steelbook i made 2 Years ago. Zavvi took the same Front and Spine Design. The only thing they changed was the Backart. And as they were presenting their "new" Steelbook, mine was standing at least 3 Months in the shelf :D.

Yeah thanks for your feedback. It`s sometimes hard to find the right balance, between the letters. I thought this fits right and when you see it in real it is not so "Big". 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Yeah as i saw it, i thought that this picture is a complete analogy to the character itself. I fear, after posting my Steelbook, some big retailer will come with this Artwork around the corner🙄.

I'm surprised no one has used that image yet.

I saw a custom-made steelbook elsewhere that I thought nicely encapsulated the movie.

t3wab4l7jui61.jpg

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...