• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
vor 6 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Boah, wie hässlich ! Und hat noch nicht mal ne Delle oben an der Innenkante...voll billig. 😂

Spaß beiseite...mal wieder...wie immer...GEILOMAT ! 😍

Ja Stimmt scho, aber die Delle rein zu machen hätte mich noch mal extra mehr Arbeit gekostet. Die beiden Steels waren vom Zeitaufwand her eh schon die Aufwändigsten, die ich je gemacht hab. Kann dir gar nicht sagen, wie oft ich die nachdrucken lassen musste 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 3

On 3/21/2021 at 6:59 AM, BobaFett1974 said:

The Mandalorian - Season 1

IMG_4100.thumb.JPG.9a959191598f45e595d9185fc99a918d.JPG

IMG_4102.thumb.JPG.b5bb4bd886d344ce079eae03fe4fb2f6.JPG

On 3/21/2021 at 7:00 AM, BobaFett1974 said:

The Mandalorian - Season 2

IMG_4088D.thumb.JPG.7a2ca06b26f695ae2991d239bf89a0f3.JPG

IMG_4090.thumb.JPG.1f9e052542036e42ee818927b304bfc6.JPG

🤠Howdy Stefan @BobaFett1974, I hope you are doing well & staying safe my friend❣️

These are so beautiful 😍... I WANT THESE, pretty please 🙏 

Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Veum:

🤠Howdy Stefan @BobaFett1974, I hope you are doing well & staying safe my friend❣️

These are so beautiful 😍... I WANT THESE, pretty please 🙏 

Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Hi Mike, yeah i‘m doing well, as far as i can say in this current situation we‘re all in. See there was a good reason for me to announce that i want to quit making Steels by reqeust. When you look at this last site you‘ll only find one Steelbook i made for myself, Sahara. And this was only a test for the new foil i found. I‘m really tired having always the pressure to make a Steelbook for the next customer and it‘s not a relief for me when everyone says he has time to wait, because there were too many of them. I can understand your frustration, but i need a cut (maybe in a few months, when i have made the last requests). The other reason was the delivery situation, which haven’t change for a year. Ask Eli @Fortis93 how long he is waiting now for his Predator Steelbook. Maybe it‘s the sum of all this and the fuc..ing pandemic situation in general, which has made my decision so easy in the end. Sorry Buddy!

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Hi Mike, yeah i‘m doing well, as far as i can say in this current situation we‘re all in. See there was a good reason for me to announce that i want to quit making Steels by reqeust. Whe you look at this last site you‘ll only find one Steelbook i made for myself, Sahara. And this was only a test for the new foil i found. I‘m really tired having always the pressure to make a Steelbook for the next customer and it‘s not a relief for me when everyone says he has time to wait, because there were too many of them. I can understand your frustration, but i need a cut (maybe in a few months, when i have made the last requests). The other reason was the delivery situation, which haven’t change for a year. Ask Eli @Fortis93 how long he is waiting now for his Predator Steelbook now. Maybe it‘s the sum of all this and the fuc..ing pandemic situation in general, which was have made my decision so easy in the end. Sorry Buddy!

I understand Stefan, I just saw your beautiful The Mandalorian & figured I could beg you for them 🤣 (I absolutely enjoyed The Mandalorian) at some time!:)

Have a nice evening my good friend, catch you later!! 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Hi Mike, yeah i‘m doing well, as far as i can say in this current situation we‘re all in. See there was a good reason for me to announce that i want to quit making Steels by reqeust. When you look at this last site you‘ll only find one Steelbook i made for myself, Sahara. And this was only a test for the new foil i found. I‘m really tired having always the pressure to make a Steelbook for the next customer and it‘s not a relief for me when everyone says he has time to wait, because there were too many of them. I can understand your frustration, but i need a cut (maybe in a few months, when i have made the last requests). The other reason was the delivery situation, which haven’t change for a year. Ask Eli @Fortis93 how long he is waiting now for his Predator Steelbook now. Maybe it‘s the sum of all this and the fuc..ing pandemic situation in general, which was have made my decision so easy in the end. Sorry Buddy!

@Veum Yep, I can confirm I am still waiting for mine.

I believe my steelbook was sent out on the 17/02/2021 with an estimated delivery time of 40+ days as Steffen informed me prior to making the decision to ship.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...