IGNORED

Hello from France

Hmcph76

Hello everyone,

I'm Hmcph76 (weird alias) and i'm a new psycho.

I'm French, 30 years old. Excuse my bad english (it's not my native language).

One of my hobby is obviously watching and enjoying movies and series. Before, I used streaming services to watch those  movies.

I just began my steelbook collection 6 months ago. Because, I realized that, as a cinephile, all my favourite movies, were just files on a external hard drive or on Netflix. So I wanted to change that. After some research, I wanted to find great editions just for the movies I really loved. That's how I heard aboutn steelbooks.

After a long hesitation period, I've decided to buy my first steelbook. And my first steelbook had to be one of my favourite movies, Arrival, by Denis Villeneuve (named Premier Contact in France). I found it on Ebay, and that's how my collection began. Quickly after that, I searched the Pixar steelbooks movies, and after that, the Disney Princesses movies, and after again, the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies... (yes i'm addicted)

Like a beginner, I started buying french steelbooks, but after that, I discovered the premium steelbooks. The shock was when I saw the blufans steelbook for Coco, wonderful compared to the french steelbook. That's how I've started replace some steelbooks from my collection with premium steelbooks.

Now my steelbooks collection contains about 120 pieces, for now... I want my steelbook collection to be a reflection of my cinematic tastes...

So, thanks for your attention ?

And once again, excuse my english ^^

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Hmcph76 ??

I know we already said Hello .

Your English is fantastic  ??.

One thing I know is that in no time at all your collection will be bursting  at the seams with movies from all over the world ?❤.

Looking forward to you posting some pictures  of your collection IF you feel like it @Hmcph76 ??

• ★ Administrators ★

@Hmcph76 welcome to Media Psychos and thanks for the nice introduction. You have found the right place for your new addiction and I hope Media Psychos will be able to help you optain some great editions for your collection. Which by the sound of it is already very impressive after such a short time. Hope you have a good time with us. We also have many french members and a very active french room as well ?

Archived