extantsrevenge

Black Barons Alita: Battle Angel (Black Barons Exclusive No. 21) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

P.S. Please take into account that it will not be possible to get the MAGNETIC HARDBOX when buying in free sale. This special limited gift will be available only for pre-orders.

So the hard box is a Pre-order gift only, but is it only limited to people with collector numbers with them? Or can GB's still get the HB cover? As they mentioned 

Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT!

1 hour ago, GANTZ said:

My heart balance beetween edition #1 and edition #2 the choice is hard ^^

My heart balances between 1 or 2 box sets :D

Not sure I can stretch to it, but it would be nice to have all the editions to look at. 

I’m betting Nils @extantsrevenge will order 2 x box sets. :D

33 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

My heart balances between 1 or 2 box sets :D

Not sure I can stretch to it, but it would be nice to have all the editions to look at. 

I’m betting Nils @extantsrevenge will order 2 x box sets. :D

giphy.gif

you would win that bet 😂. I have to open one of these beauties so I can display together with the other single editions 🤩

Need them all 😂

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

This could well be the 1st EVER GB I join, and opt for a Lenti Over a Fullslip! 😱 What is Happening to me??!! 😂

🤣🤣🤣......... welcome to your  new reality ........ or are you dreaming these thoughts ............🤪...........

30 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

🤣🤣🤣......... welcome to your  new reality ........ or are you dreaming these thoughts ............🤪...........

I honestly haven’t work it out yet 😂 

I’m in for the Fullslip FAC version, & obviously eying this WEA. But I’m thinking the Fullslips are Very similar. Perhaps I should go E3 to prevent any disappointment in myself 😂😂

32 minutes ago, zones1445 said:

Let me get 1 SCF 7 Filmarena Hardbox Slipcover added with my order!!!

Hi @zones1445, just go in here: Alita Battle Angel | Black Barons | Steelbook | Limited Group Buy and submit Request Type addition for your purchase! :)

Edited by Veum

Awards

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @zones1445, just go in here: Alita Battle Angel | Black Barons | Steelbook | Limited Group Buy and submit Request Type addition for your purchase! :)

SCF 7 for Film arena Hard Box is not listed. The two steel book slipcovers below are the only 2 listed. 

• SBC SCF11 Protective Slip (XL)
  • SBC SCF1 Protective Slip (5A/B)

11 hours ago, Magnifly said:

@extantsrevenge Do you've an idea of the price of the box with the 3 Editions?

I don't know yet. But I would anticipate prices of E1 1499 CZK, E2 1599 CZK and E3 1099 CZK, which would be a total of 4197 CZK for all 3 together. Remember all are 3 Discs configuration.

8 hours ago, zones1445 said:

Let me get 1 SCF 7 Filmarena Hardbox Slipcover added with my order!!!

It is a new type of Hardbox, they don't have a Slipcover for that yet.