extantsrevenge

Black Barons Alita: Battle Angel (Black Barons Exclusive No. 21) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Alita: Battle Angel (Black Barons Exclusive No.21) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: TBA

Price: TBA

Limited: E1 & E 2 1501, E 3 1001

Purchase Link:  Edition 1 Edition 2 Edition 3

Note: Maniac Box for those who purchase all 3 editions.

BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL EDITION #2 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition #3 WEA Exclusive 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

In this beauty shot, you can preview the MAGNETIC HARDOB, both XL FullSlip Covers and the EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK.

Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT!

P.S. Please take into account that it will not be possible to get the MAGNETIC HARDBOX when buying in free sale. This special limited gift will be available only for pre-orders.

Alita Battle Angel - Black Barons - Media Psychos Releae Topic

Alita Battle Angel - Black Barons - Media Psychos Releae Topic

Dear Collectors,

we present you the exclusive WEA SteelBook ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL, the first exclusive WEA SteelBook by BLACK BARONS Team.

The visuals of the MAGNETIC HARDBOX and both FullSlip Covers we plan to publish very soon.

As we have already mentioned - Our plan is to offer you three numbered editions and a MAGNETIC BOX as a GIFT. Here is the lineup:

E1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet (1501 copies numbered)
E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL (1501 copies numbered)
E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition (1001 copies numbered)
MAGNETIC GIFT BOX for buying E1 + E2 + E3

Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT!

About starting pre-orders we will notify you soon. But please do not expect it not sooner than after FAC #120 ALIEN.

Thank you for your support.

Warm regards,
Team BLACK BARONS

Dear Collectors,

we kindly thank you for giving us extra time to go over some personal and family stuff.

As we have already informed, we had to put on hold RED SPARROW because of the French poster that we could not use and the approving may take more time than expected. We have prepared one exclusive title with UNIVERSAL Studio, but as you know some FAC editions waiting to be approved preferably, we believe we should present this title in the next year.

We really wanted to bring you something extra and we believed that we had picked the one that you could love!

We chose ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL for BLACK BARONS #21 featuring an exclusive WEA SteelBook.

Our selling intention is to offer you three numbered editions and a MAGNETIC BOX as a GIFT for those who buy all the three numbered editions:

• E1 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet 
  • E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip
  • E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition 
  • MAGNETIC BOX GIFT for buying E1 + E2 + E3

We will keep you updated about ALITA and other coming titles. Please also kindly check our release plan.

Best regards,
Team Black Barons

Screenshot-20190710-220005-Facebook.jpg

Previous News

BB021 - ??? - “Action-Scifi-Thriller” - 2nd WEA Exclusive Steelbook - in approval. I guess let the guessing begin.

Life  HOW anyone can top HdZ impossible. 

Predator 2 begging  for a premium

One I would love to see Dark Angel Dolph Lungrun mid 80's cracking sound track .

Strange Days not REARLY sci fi I will never stop hopeing and plugging @45Caliber??❤❤??

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

There has to be a proper Blu-Ray release before there's ever a premium. Just saying.

Oh, and Predator 1-3 are all getting full FAC treatment next year.

Blu Ray baby for the first time in the UK hhhaaahhh ?❤❤

I will ever never ever give up hope ????

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

If this is also a recent Fox movie, Darkest Minds and The Predator come to mind, but both are announced as FAC already. Maybe Pacific Rim: Uprising (not really a Thriller ?)

Pacific Rim Uprising would be a great idea. No premium of it yet. 

Disappointed that Blufans gave it a miss after making such a superb job of the first one. 

I suppose BB will do part 2. Then never get round to part 1. We’ve heard that a few times where FA are concerned :D

47 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Hdzeta would do a masterful job 

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned it for sometime in the future. I'm also sure they're going to need a long nap after all the Dark Knight madness is through. :) But yes, Inception is crying out for the HDz double-lenti treatment.

Awards

4 hours ago, ethnosax said:

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned it for sometime in the future. I'm also sure they're going to need a long nap after all the Dark Knight madness is through. :) But yes, Inception is crying out for the HDz double-lenti treatment.

I would one-click the hell out of the Inception HDZETA set. It's my dream I've been waiting on. Please make this happen 😂. I've already one-clicked TDK, and so my body is ready. 

Awards

Dear Collectors,

we kindly thank you for giving us extra time to go over some personal and family stuff. Some scars can only be healed by time and we believe that work will be the medicine that helps.

As our manager Jan Cikanek already informed, we had to put on hold RED SPARROW because of the French poster that we could not use and the approving may take more time than expected. We have prepared one exclusive title with UNIVERSAL Studio, but as you know some FAC editions waiting to be approved preferably, we believe we should present this title in the next year.

We really wanted to bring you something extra and we believed that we had picked the one that you could love!

We chose ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL for BLACK BARONS #21 featuring an exclusive WEA SteelBook.

Our selling intention is to offer you three numbered editions and a MAGNETIC BOX as a GIFT for those who buy all the three numbered editions:

E1 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet 
E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip
E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition 
MAGNETIC GIFT BOX for buying E1 + E2 + E3

We will keep you updated about ALITA and other coming titles. Please also kindly check our release plan.

Best regards,

Screenshot-20190710-220005-Facebook.jpg