IGNORED

Halloween 2018 (FAC Exclusive No.126) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Halloween 2018 (FAC Exclusive No.126) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 23.01.2020

Price: 1099 CZK / with 4K 1499 CZK

Limited: 601 copies

Purchase Link:  Filmarena

Note: FAC #126 HALLOWEEN / WWA generic SteelBook / FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet / (Optional 4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray) 

- Exclusive FullSlip Case XL with a very attractive finish faux leather
- WWA Generic single/double-disc SteelBook, matt, no emboss
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray disc
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D magnet with depth effect
- Exclusive collector's booklet
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's card folder
- Collector's numbered plastic card and numbered hologram
- as well as an exclusive FAC edition label sticker.

Announcement

Spoiler

Here is what FAC had to say

"Dear collectors,

Studio Universal offers us a collectible generic SteelBook to the latest horror film HALLOWEEN, which is just playing in cinemas and starting next week. At the same time, we received an offer and materials to prepare the FAC edition.

How do you look at this offer with your collectible eyes, please? I urge our collectors and collectors who like horror to comment on whether this is a good choice in the FAC series.

I can not promise anything about previous works, because all the parts are not under the same studio title, and time and capacity does not allow us to promise further parts of this successful horror franchise for several months in advance.

Thanks and wish nice weekend."

FAC # 126 Halloween.jpg

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

Why not?!? You will be left with a big hole in your FAC Halloween franchise collection......

1f631.png

Exactly why they should not do it. 

Mocking Jay (Hunger Games)

John Wick 

Pirates of the Caribbean 

Mi5 and 6

etc etc. 

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol FA make me laugh what they do find franchises that have 80 movies then dump all that stop using inappropriate language on us lol I have no interest at all in a holloween collection the first film was good I would buy that but the other 63 that followed were utter rubbish and this new one I just went to see other day missis wanted to go what a load of garbage easy pass save my money for something worth it 

• Sad 1

Awards

I think if they could pull the rights to do the First original Movie and this release, maybe even in a Hardbox together thatd be pretty awesome.

My fingers are crossed tight they at least do the new one, as halloween is one of my faves. 

Definitely understand DodgyDaves feelings though too, i hate having holes in the collection myself like a random Pirates movie...

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Halloween 2018 (FAC Exclusive No.126) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • 5 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

It must be said that I’m losing faith in FA. 
The crap that they have announced lately just does nothing for me. It’s not just the odd title. You expect that.

To be so late with First Man and Schindlers List, and then deliver nothing special is bad enough. 
Add to that Pet Sematary and this, at least 4 editions of Predator,  plus more from the franchise  to come, and I have a long list of stuff I don’t want. 
It may well be time to ditch the collection and just pick up the odd release here and there. 
FA used to be hard to get. You had to have a collectors # or join a GB. Now they are selling cheap on eBay. Folks can’t give some of them away. 
I might just as well get the ones I want from there. Then I don’t have to keep ordering rubbish I don’t want. 
Disillusioned to say the least. o.O

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@DodgyDave I do agree with you on this with the stuff they are bringing out at the moment it’s not that great at all but only reason why I am ordering them all because I don’t want to loose my collectors # plus just in case something really good comes out. I use to have a really high # at 1088 and couldn’t get nothing with that number. Now I have an even lower # now at 584. I do want a even lower # than that say below 400 or even better than that below 300 so I can collect hard boxes and maniacs boxsets too but they got nothing at the moment for a lower number.... because you got Spider-Man far from home coming out and ghost in the shell too which will be good realises don’t you think? Even though my collectors # is above limitations on both this realises I have managed to secure copies for both of them through Filmarena... which is good and they was very helpful in securing both copies for me otherwise I wouldn’t of been able to get these editions...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 2

Heck yeah bring it on!🎬, love the franchise!😋

Good Morning Hello GIF by Halloween

On 12/7/2019 at 2:21 AM, extantsrevenge said:

On the FA list shown at their website. This is now listed as

FAC #126 HALLOWEEN / WWA generic SteelBook / FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet / (Optional 4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray) 

Exactly what I was thinking & wanted!😛

FAC #126 HALLOWEEN (2018) FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

Heck yeah bring it on!🎬, love the franchise!😋

Good Morning Hello GIF by Halloween

Exactly what I was thinking & wanted!😛

FAC #126 HALLOWEEN (2018) FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

@Veum

Hello my friend mine has already been secure for this edition on Filmarena plus 5 different other Filmarena editions...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

It must be said that I’m losing faith in FA. 
The crap that they have announced lately just does nothing for me. It’s not just the odd title. You expect that.

To be so late with First Man and Schindlers List, and then deliver nothing special is bad enough. 
Add to that Pet Sematary and this, at least 4 editions of Predator,  plus more from the franchise  to come, and I have a long list of stuff I don’t want. 
It may well be time to ditch the collection and just pick up the odd release here and there. 
FA used to be hard to get. You had to have a collectors # or join a GB. Now they are selling cheap on eBay. Folks can’t give some of them away. 
I might just as well get the ones I want from there. Then I don’t have to keep ordering rubbish I don’t want. 
Disillusioned to say the least. o.O

I agree, I stopped along time ago trying to get all the releases, and only pick up ther ones that interest me now. Most of the current titles I want are on the never ending list of things they keep promising. Starting to get discouraged. That’s why I prefer most of the other premium companies they work on a handful of titles at a time, and get them to us within a timely manner. Plus the other premium companies put out titles that most people are looking for, unlike Filmarena who makes a premium for every movie that comes out, and just adds to a list of things you’ll never see. I mean for Christ sakes there’s titles on there list they announced 3+ yrs ago that haven’t seen the light of day, or probably never will. 

Kong Skull Island, Godzilla. Then they announce Godzilla King of the Monsters, but we’re still waiting for the other 2.

Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad. How do you have now problem getting Aquaman to us, but you can’t get 2 of the first titles to come before it done. 

There’s more but I think my point is made. Lost interest in a lot of there stuff years ago. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Veum

Hello my friend mine has already been secure for this edition on Filmarena plus 5 different other Filmarena editions...

yeah @StrikerEureka79,

I might wait for beauty shots, IDK!😋

mexican protest GIF by South Park

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

vor 49 Minuten schrieb RAK:

I agree, I stopped along time ago trying to get all the releases, and only pick up ther ones that interest me now. Most of the current titles I want are on the never ending list of things they keep promising. Starting to get discouraged. That’s why I prefer most of the other premium companies they work on a handful of titles at a time, and get them to us within a timely manner. Plus the other premium companies put out titles that most people are looking for, unlike Filmarena who makes a premium for every movie that comes out, and just adds to a list of things you’ll never see. I mean for Christ sakes there’s titles on there list they announced 3+ yrs ago that haven’t seen the light of day, or probably never will. 

Kong Skull Island, Godzilla. Then they announce Godzilla King of the Monsters, but we’re still waiting for the other 2.

Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad. How do you have now problem getting Aquaman to us, but you can’t get 2 of the first titles to come before it done. 

There’s more but I think my point is made. Lost interest in a lot of there stuff years ago. 

That annoys not only with FAC, with blufans and especially HDzeta is exactly the same. Announcements in bulk and it comes ..... nothing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Catgirl said:

That annoys not only with FAC, with blufans and especially HDzeta is exactly the same. Announcements in bulk and it comes ..... nothing.

Yes very discouraging. Why announce something your not ready for? Just announce it when it’s ready, or almost done.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Beauty shots : 

unnamed.jpg.ec6afe6c4c0511be5d4d37a720a19bee.jpg

Dear Collectors,

we are finally able to present to you premium edition FAC #126 HALLOWEEN with a very attractive FullSlip XL finish and lenticular 3D magnet.

FAC #126 HALLOWEEN FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray) features:

- Exclusive FullSlip Case XL with a very attractive finish faux leather
- WWA Generic single/double-disc SteelBook, matt, no emboss
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray disc
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D magnet with depth effect
- Exclusive collector's booklet
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's card folder
- Collector's numbered plastic card and numbered hologram
- as well as an exclusive FAC edition label sticker.

You can follow this edition on the link below!

Pre-order start: January 23, 2020, at 8:00 pm CET (holders of collector's numbers 0 - 600 can pre-order in 3-day advance).
Release Date: January 23, 2020.
Price: 1099 CZK + additional charge of 399 CZK for optional 4K UHD Disc
All the copies of this edition are ready for dispatch.

MORE INFORMATION:

• All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.
  • PLEASE CHECK THE LANGUAGE CONFIGURATIONS OF AUDIO AND SUBTITLES ON ALL THE DISCS. YOU MAY FIND THEM BELOW.

4K UHD Configuration:

UHD audio:

• DTS 5.1 Czech, Polish, Hungarian, French (European)
  • DTS: X English

Subtitles UHD:

Czech, English, Danish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Korean, Hungarian, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Greek, Swedish

BLU-RAY configuration:

Blu-ray audio:

• DTS 5.1 Czech, Polish VO, Russian, Hungarian
  • DTS: X English

Subtitles Blu-ray:

Czech, English, Estonian, Hindi, Lithuanian, Latvian, Hungarian, Polish, Russian

All the components will be presented to you live shortly.

We look forward to your orders and thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
FA team

Edited by cypheria078
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2