IGNORED

日本語を話す部屋

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
私たちは、日本のメンバーがMediapsychosを第二の家のように感じさせるためのこの部屋を作りました!

あなたがここで写真を共有して、ブルーレイについて話し合うのを楽しみにしてくれることを願っています

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

日本の部屋へようこそ。 私は愛し、アニメを何年も見ています。悲しいことに、私はまだ日本語を話せません。それは悲しいことです。 とにかくこの場所を使って日本語で話したり、私たちと写真を共有したり、楽しい時間を過ごしたりしてください。 私はこれが正しく翻訳されたGoogleを願って?

(Welcome to the Japanese room. I love and watch Anime for so many years now, sadly I can still not speak any japanese, which is sad. Anyway feel free to use this place to talk in japanese, share pictures with us and have a good time. I hope google translated this correctly ?)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@musoeriuta @eichan621 @Ryotaro @rejimi31 @white0328 @sankichi

@ayako @yoshi

@ksosk

Hi to all of our Japanese members. 

I hope @ksosk will translate  for me ?❤❤.

This room is for you to make your own topics and chat about anything and everything YOU would like to .

Both on our forum and around the world .

So ALL OF OUR LOVE AND PLEASE HAVE FUN HERE AT MediaPsychos ??❤❤??

日本のメンバー全員にこんにちは。

この部屋はあなた自身の話題を作り、あなたが望むものや何でも話すことができます。
私たちのフォーラムと世界中で。
だから私たちのすべての愛は、MediaPsychosでここで楽しいです。
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, musoeriuta said:

@ksosk @extantsrevenge @Scary Hair Thank you! ありがとうございます。1f917.png

日本もどこかでオリジナルのスリップBOX出したりしないかな

それはクールだ、日本の製品の品質はいつもとてもいいです。

(That would be cool, the quality of japanese products is always so nice.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

スリップボックスは素晴らしいでしょう。

日本の鉄鋼本は素晴らしいです。

Amazonの発送と同じです。

あなたが望むならば、友人たちにもあなたのためのピンがあります。必要なのはあなたのコレクションの写真とMPのものです。リンク

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish all my best wishes of love and success to all japanese members! 😘

I hope that the year 2019 will be rich in good news and not too difficult for our wallet ...✌️😁

ny-27.gif

• 1 month later...

こんばんは、ピゴスパです。ドイツ人です。日本語をはなします。えいがをあつめる。

Sad, that this room is so empty. I've been studying some Japanese over the last years. Not much, and I'm still far from being able to converse, but I can say a few things already :) I'm looking forward to some day see Japanese movies without dubbing/subtitles. However I'm not a manga/anime fan (but maybe that'll change? This month I bought my very first anime: もののけ姫). But I have a number of movies by ビートたけし that I really love. However it seems sooooo far away, to actually being able to understand 日本語。

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@pygospa I hope you will like Princess Mononoke it's one of my favorite movies, but I love all Ghibli. I'm a huge Anime Fan and watch them for a long time already, sadly I still only recognize a few words after all this time, it would be so cool to watch them without subtitles.

Takeshi Kitano is simply awesome. Aside from a few new movies I should have watch all his stuff, very nice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

Ooh!! A Japanese speaking member who is willing to guide our other Japanese members in the forum will be great!

Haha, if my Japanese where only that good. I feel like my repertoire on words and sentences I can form is on kindergarden-level :D But I'll hold on to it - hopefully I become more fluent in the long run then I became on French or Spanish.

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

I grew up with the Japanese hype and there was a period I watched so many Japanese movies and drama 1f603.png

They still have many great movies.

Do you have any recommendations? I hardly know any Japanese movies - the classics of course like Seven Samurai or Rashomon, plus a great number of Takeshi Kitano. But then it ends, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@pygospa

Takeshi Kitano is simply awesome. Aside from a few nes movies I should have watch all his stuff, very nice.

ビートーたけしのすきです。:)

I really hope I like the Ghibli stuff, too. I grew up with "western" cartoons, such as all the Marvel and DC stuff, Masters of the Universe, Transformers, etc. But mostly series and hardly any cartoon movies. And when the Anime/Manga-stuff hit the market, I was already "too old" for that stuff (I was never interested in Konan, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, etc.). However, I've heard so much positive stuff regarding the Studio Ghibli productions and wanted to see them for years now. Unfortunately if you want to by the originals, they are soooo expensive :( In Germany we have also a German production, which is nearly identical, and they cost more than half of what you pay in Japan:
krxsyw7qh13z.jpg

But I really hate, that they translated the titles. It would have been fine for me on the spine, but on the title page they could have kept the Japanese title - that looks so much better:
IRZhism.jpg

I was hoping to get a bargain on the Japanese ones for so long, but now I just gave up - because I think I'll never get to see them if I wait :D So I started getting the German steelbooks, which are nice as well (but only a handfull titles released). Wanted to get 千と千尋の神隠し as first movie though, however that is already sold out, and I was lucky to get もののけ姫。Maybee next week I'll find some time to watch Mononoke, and after that I will decide if I get all the other steelbooks as well :D

I will post some update pictures on my collection thread soon, if you are interested in the German steelbook release :)

prinzessin-mononoke-jpg.257712

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, airwins said:

:TRUCDEOUF::wow:

Wonderful Collection @pygospa !!!

I love also Princess Mononoke 2764.png

More generally, I love too all anims produced by the studio Ghibli1f44d.png

Oh, please don't misunderstand - the first two pictures are unfortunately not mine :(:D Just searched for them on Google ;) I would love to have all of those on the second picture, just because they look so nice, but they cost around ~70€ a piece, which I simply cannot afford. The German ones cost around 20€, which is okey, but I hate what they did with the title, which is why I would love the Japanese ones, but +50€ just for original title? I'm crazy, but not that crazy :D  (there is one other thing - most original Japanese editions come with 5-6 different dubbings and even more subtitles, while the German releases only feature German dubbing/subtitles - not that I need it but I always like when there are more languages to choose from. If it wasn't for DVD and the possibility to watch movies and switch language to English, I would still totally suck in English. Now I am considering rewatching a few of my movies in other languages for learning purposes - but while on German DVDs you often found German, English, French and Spanish, on German Blu-rays they became greedy and it's just English+German - but that's just a minor bother I have).

I only have the steelbook depicted in the last picture.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, pygospa a dit :

Oh, please don't misunderstand - the first two pictures are unfortunately not mine :(:D Just searched for them on Google ;) I would love to have all of those on the second picture, just because they look so nice, but they cost around ~70€ a piece, which I simply cannot afford. The German ones cost around 20€, which is okey, but I hate what they did with the title, which is why I would love the Japanese ones, but +50€ just for original title? I'm crazy, but not that crazy :D  (there is one other thing - most original Japanese editions come with 5-6 different dubbings and even more subtitles, while the German releases only feature German dubbing/subtitles - not that I need it but I always like when there are more languages to choose from. If it wasn't for DVD and the possibility to watch movies and switch language to English, I would still totally suck in English. Now I am considering rewatching a few of my movies in other languages for learning purposes - but while on German DVDs you often found German, English, French and Spanish, on German Blu-rays they became greedy and it's just English+German - but that's just a minor bother I have).

I only have the steelbook depicted in the last picture.

Oh sorry, it's me that I misunderstood... 

70€ for once, expensive indeed... 👍😁

• ★ Administrators ★

@pygospa I think you will fall in love with Studio Ghibli 😍, I did a Steelbook guide for Ghibli here. I also grew up with western cartoons (Masters, Bravestarr, M.A.S.K and others), but I fell in love with Anime early, as Anime is superior in every aspect. They way they tell storys is simply fantastic. Of course they also make a lot of medicore stuff, but when you get a new Anime season every 3 months with 30-50 new series starting each time that is no surprise 😂. But I have thousands of episodes of older series I like, so it's no problem.

But when you start with Anime Ghibli is the way to go. All of the Ghibli movies are great and Miyazaki is for me the greatest filmmaker in the world, his visions are simply breathtaking.

I also love to have original titles on my releases, sadly that is a problem for anime. As I love Miyazaki so much, I bought the Japan Boxset with his movies,

haya-miyazaki-collection-japan-blu-ray.j

it is  amazing. The Japanese discs have also the best picture quality in the world. As you said, these also have multible dub and sub versions included. I watch everything in the original language and prefer english subtitles (no problem when I only have german), but I like if more options are given, as you might need it in the future 😊

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi good people (that love Japanese movies).

As many posts here are written in English, I do so, too. Like many of you, I don't speak Japanese. Yes, Hayao Miyazaki is a true master. Studio Ghibli's movies are the best. My love for Studio Ghibli (and anime) started in 2001 when I saw a screening of Spirited Away at a Children's Film Festival in my hometown in Norway. It was in English and without subtitles, and many people had brought their children to see it and translated it during the screening. A father sat next to me with his son, and he talked all the way through the film, retelling the dialogue from the film. It didn't bother me (like it normally would've done during any other film). I was more or less oblivious, enjoying the movie. Just my story of how I got into Japanese anime.

• Like 1

Awards

• 1 month later...