• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

WOW-Russell.gif

@Pbsw23 nice editions on all 3 awards. You have received all of them 😊 Thanks for going after these 👍

I have to say I'm a little surprised that so few members have submitted pictures for the Kimchi Award until now, they are in the game such a long time.

InfatuatedWarmGrizzlybear-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 2

WOWWW JUST WWWOOOWW  Looking at everyone's collections  

giphy.gif.36b1a966167749ba364989c8f4f7a600.gif

@extantsrevenge  I  know  what you mean 🤔🤔 lets hope that over the silly season if our Psychos get the time and goodies from The Man in the big red suit , they will post pictures . To keep us out if the sweets and candys at this time of year ❤❤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wanna see me fail?

I was so sure to have 10 Kichis that I already started putting them up - and then I saw that one of the Editions I thought was Kichi was actually Nova Media -.- Then I thought: f' it! I had already pulled out all my editions and nicely ordered them on my desk for the photo, so I just took it. And I thought: Well I will still share it with you - even though I don't qualify. Let's see when this collection will start grownig again and be worthy of it's first reward :D

20181213_205022.thumb.jpg.54c3bbcb9af2884e68e30f03bdd1cc69.jpg

• KDE #40: Captain America: The Winter Soldire (Type A1 Fullslip)
  • KDE #42: The H8full Eight OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Fullslip)
  • KDE #48: Machete OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Slip)
  • KDE #66: Wind River (Type A Fullslip)

So in total: 5 Single Editions + 3 Machete = 8 Editions. Two short. And there are so many Kichis that I'd actually love to have but all are sold out and also I always miss them, because I never watch them (I'm too concentrated on FAC and MantaLab, unfortunately :D ).

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, pygospa said:

Wanna see me fail?

I was so sure to have 10 Kichis that I already started putting them up - and then I saw that one of the Editions I thought was Kichi was actually Nova Media -.- Then I thought: f' it! I had already pulled out all my editions and nicely ordered them on my desk for the photo, so I just took it. And I thought: Well I will still share it with you - even though I don't qualify. Let's see when this collection will start grownig again and be worthy of it's first reward :D

🤣🤣 I did the same thing with Nova. I thought I had plenty but a couple were actually kimchi 😲

Doh! Well since Nova is having a sale right now I ordered a few just so I can get the damn award!!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, deckard99 said:

🤣🤣 I did the same thing with Nova. I thought I had plenty but a couple were actually kimchi 1f632.png

Doh! Well since Nova is having a sale right now I ordered a few just so I can get the damn award!!!

Haha cool! I also ordered from Nova yesterday. Not because I wanted the award (already have it) but because I remembered Nova Media due to the award and hadn't looked them up in a while. Then I saw the sale, then I got poor :D  Which ones did you get? I bought:

• Insurgent
  • Allegiant
  • Nightcrawler (Fullslip)
  • Taken (Fullslip)
  • Insidious (Lenticular Fullslip)

Yeah, I didn't take too much davantage on the sale though :D Only three of them on sale. Still, I think they added more because today I saw two more movies I would have gotten if they where on sale and now they are O.o. Probably gonna place another order soon 😂

I really hope they continue the Taken and Insidious series. And I am really disappointed that Divergent is sold out. I really love that movie series and wanted to get these long time ago, but for an Amaray release I always found it a bit pricey. They had them on sale last year as well but I was short on money then and missed the sale :(

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, pygospa said:

Haha cool! I also ordered from Nova yesterday. Not because I wanted the award (already have it) but because I remembered Nova Media due to the award and hadn't looked them up in a while. Then I saw the sale, then I got poor :D  Which ones did you get? I bought:

• Insurgent
  • Allegiant
  • Nightcrawler (Fullslip)
  • Taken (Fullslip)
  • Insidious (Lenticular Fullslip)

Yeah, I didn't take too much davantage on the sale though :D Only three of them on sale. Still, I think they added more because today I saw two more movies I would have gotten if they where on sale and now they are O.o. Probably gonna place another order soon 1f602.png

I really hope they continue the Taken and Insidious series. And I am really disappointed that Divergent is sold out. I really love that movie series and wanted to get these long time ago, but for an Amaray release I always found it a bit pricey. They had them on sale last year as well but I was short on money then and missed the sale :(

Rather than buy movies I already own (Taken, Allegiant, etc.) I decided to take a chance on some off beat titles that I haven't watched yet:

BLU-RAY / PANDORUM VER.A LIMITED EDITION 700 COPIES NUMBERED (SCANAVO CASE+MOVIE CARDS+40P BOOKLET)

BLU-RAY / LAW ABIDING CITIZEN (SCANAVO CASE + OUT CASE + BOOKLET(36P) + ART CARD(6EA)) LE (1,000 COPIES NUMBERED)

BLU-RAY / ROBERT DOWNEY JR. - CHAPLIN

BLU-RAY / MR. MAGORIUM'S WONDER EMPORIUM 777 COPIES LIMITED EDITION (SCANAVO KEEPCASE +36P PHOTOBOOK)

I've heard good things about Chaplin and the lenti looks cool on Magorium. The other two should hopefully be worth a watch. Total price was very reasonable since all were on sale and I had some nova bucks.

• Like 1

Oh, great picks. Haven't seen any of those movies yet, but I looked up the trailers and probably would enjoy most of them :D Maybe if I send out a second order after christmas, one or the other of yours will be included :D

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Rather than buy movies I already own (Taken, Allegiant, etc.) I decided to take a chance on some off beat titles that I haven't watched yet

With a few exceptions that's my take as well - I usually* don't buy movies double (the exception being they are released on series I collect - which actually are only FAC and MantaLab, as well as Black Barons, but on Black Barons I skip the doubles to FAC). So from my list above I only have Taken in a standard edition which will take the same path most of my standard editions take when a better edition arrives: It will become family heritage (I've got 3 brothers, all of them love movies and two of them are still scholars so they always appreciate my hand downs ). However, except for Nightcrawler I've seen all the movies I ordered ;)

*) There are a very few exceptions if I really love the movie so much that I am just happy having that movie in multiple different artworks :D Those being Pan's Labyrinth, Ex Machina or movies by Quentin Tarantino :)

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, pygospa said:

Oh, great picks. Haven't seen any of those movies yet, but I looked up the trailers and probably would enjoy most of them :D Maybe if I send out a second order after christmas, one or the other of yours will be included :D

With a few exceptions that's my take as well - I usually* don't buy movies double (the exception being they are released on series I collect - which actually are only FAC and MantaLab, as well as Black Barons, but on Black Barons I skip the doubles to FAC). So from my list above I only have Taken in a standard edition which will take the same path most of my standard editions take when a better edition arrives: It will become family heritage (I've got 3 brothers, all of them love movies and two of them are still scholars so they always appreciate my hand downs ). However, except for Nightcrawler I've seen all the movies I ordered ;)

*) There are a very few exceptions if I really love the movie so much that I am just happy having that movie in multiple different artworks :D Those being Pan's Labyrinth, Ex Machina or movies by Quentin Tarantino :)

I make exceptions too. I gotta lotta blade runner 🤣🤣

• 1 month later...