IGNORED

Robocop 2 (Blu-ray) [USA]

nefilim

Release Date: March 21, 2017

Price: $21.18

Purchase Link: Amazon

Note : Slipcover in Original Pressing. Reversible Cover.

618FCEA0vpL.jpg.37e400832136c8756c8d3474e50f35cc.jpg

Special Features :

• NEW 2K scan of the inter-positive
• NEW Audio Commentary with author/CG supervisor Paul M. Sammon
• NEW Audio Commentary with the makers of “RoboDoc: The Creation of RoboCop” documentary – Gary Smart, Chris Griffiths and Eastwood Allen
• NEW Corporate Wars: The Making of ROBOCOP 2 – featuring new and vintage interviews with director Irvin Kershner, producer Jon Davidson, cast members Tom Noonan, Nancy Allen, Galyn Görg, executive producer Patrick Crowley, associate producer Phil Tippett, cinematographer Mark Irwin and author/CG supervision Paul M. Sammon (32 minutes)
• NEW Machine Parts: The FX of ROBOCOP 2 – featuring Phil Tippett, Peter Kuran, Craig Hayes, Jim Aupperle, Kirk Thatcher, Paul Gentry, Don Waller, Justin Kohn, Randal Dutra and Kevin Kutchaver (31 minutes)
• NEW Robo-Fabricator – an interview with RoboCop armor fabricator James Belohovek (9 minutes)
• NEW Adapting Frank Miller’s ROBOCOP 2 – an interview with comic book writer Steven Grant (6 minutes)
• NEW OCP Declassified – a collection of rare archival production and behind-the-scenes videos including interviews with director Irvin Kershner, actors Peter Weller, Dan O’Herlihy and a look at the filming of some deleted scene (46 minutes)
• Theatrical Trailer
• Teaser Trailers
• TV Spots
• Deleted Scenes Still Gallery
• Still Galleries (behind-the-scenes photos, stills, posters and lobby cards)

8 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Cant you  hack it with the remote.....?

Nope. I hacked my dvd player thru infra red port back in a day etc. So been there done that. Hacking so called normal BR player ain't so easy and it kills it warranty. and might kill the whole thing. lol.

13 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Nope. I don't wanna watch movies with my pc screen. Or what where you thinking ...

Connect it to your AV receiver via HDMI  and watch through your TV via Pc

I just recently built a new PC and used the old one to play stuff through my Home Cinema setup Put a new bluray writer in it

,downloaded a multiregion software player and Bingo ....No need to hack my player and can playback any file off the net to my TV

all it really cost was @ 40euro for the writer......works great I use it more than my player .easier option for me .plus I can view internet on y 42" screen

4 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Connect it to your AV receiver via HDMI  and watch through your TV via Pc

I just recently built a new PC and used the old one to play stuff through my Home Cinema setup Put a new bluray writer in it

,downloaded a multiregion software player and Bingo ....No need to hack my player and can playback any file off the net to my TV

all it really cost was @ 40euro for the writer......works great I use it more than my player .easier option for me .plus I can view internet on y 42" screen

Ah, used to do that in my bedroom Connected pc to my tv. Had to had extra speakers tho. Good until pc recently broke. Don't have good enough spare pc ATM. and my desktop is totally another room.

Just now, ukade2327 said:

Cant you fit a wi-fi card and stream it .......to your AV ....?

That is something I have not thought. Hmm...

BUT I must tell you. I'm a bit afraid to get region free.

I love Criterion Collection Releases. Have hundres of dvds.(still)

If I get region free blu-ray the pandoras box is opened.

My Future Would Be : The money is gone. The spare time is gone. The wife is gone.

LOL.

... but I'll still think about it. There are these some titles I just would love to have if i would be able to keep my hands off CC.

• 3 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

I have a region free player but recently they started to make discs from the US with country lock (different from Region Lock, mainly anime disc), and they would no longer play on my region free player. Sadly I could not change the settings of that player to USA, so I simply bought a US player from amazon for around 100$, now I have 2 players and can watch everything without trouble. Even when my Region Free player breaks in the future, I still have the US Player and will simply buy another European player, it is much cheaper that way than to buy a new region free one.

Why not try that @nefilim ?

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Robocop 2 (Blu-ray) [USA]

Archived