IGNORED

What is your highest price steelbook?

13 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@atomicblonde  HAHAH!  I know where there is used one in good condition for $119 USD if you like? 

WHY YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHEN I'M BROKE AS HELL! Lol. Seriously though, ugh... I want it BAD but I'm broke from GB invoices ya'know! :P I'm gonna toss and turn about this one ALL night....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

WHY YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHEN I'M BROKE AS HELL! Lol. Seriously though, ugh... I want it BAD but I'm broke from GB invoices ya'know! :P I'm gonna toss and turn about this one ALL night....

I'll pm you the link just in case you win the lottery or something.  :) 

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I did, yeah. Spent more than I wanted to, but I've been after it for years, so to me it was worth it. This is one expensive hobby lol

Congratualations, that was fast ? I hope it arrives soon.

Anyway I really can't understand the excitement for this movie you and @atomicblonde share. I hated every single second of it and I only keep my copy so that my Filmarena Collection is complete. 6 times in one sitting that would seriously damage my brain ? Anyway it's great to see that everyone has different tast.

My most valuble Steelbook is FAC Wolf of Wall Street, the one I paid the most for must be one of the Blufans One-Clicks. My personal Grail, that I don't really know. I love many of my Items so it would be impossible to choose like @Kingpin said above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

I sold my mint copy for €80 last year.... still thinking it was a mistake 1f623.png

The price on them varies all the time. 
I've seen open ones go for $200 and $400 in mint condition.  

I've also seen sealed ones go from $300-$550.  

The first one I bought was a sealed version for $225.  The box came to the post office with a sealed bag around it from customs that it was ripped open and empty when they got it.  I got my money back from ebay/pp.  Really angered me because it's very rare they go that cheap and it took me about 5 months of stalking ebay to find it and now I didn't have it.  

The one I have now I got for $275 and I was lucky again.  

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Congratualations, that was fast 1f600.png I hope it arrives soon.

Anyway I really can't understand the excitement for this movie you and @atomicblonde share. I hated every single second of it and I only keep my copy so that my Filmarena Collection is complete. 6 times in one sitting that would seriously damage my brain 1f627.png Anyway it's great to see that everyone has different tast.

My most valuble Steelbook is FAC Wolf of Wall Street and I am giving that to @Kingpin because he is such a nice guy, the one I paid the most for must be one of the Blufans One-Clicks. My personal Grail, that I don't really know. I love many of my Items so it would be impossible to choose like @Kingpin said above.

OMG!  Thank you so much @extantsrevenge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Haha. You got me @Kingpin. Both you and @extantsrevenge are very nice guys, but that would be nuts.

Maybe you'd be interested in the bootleg slip I got from a friend that has a nude Lenti of Margot Robbie.

I actually prefer it to the FAC slip. ?

11 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Congratualations, that was fast 1f600.png I hope it arrives soon.

Anyway I really can't understand the excitement for this movie you and @atomicblonde share. I hated every single second of it and I only keep my copy so that my Filmarena Collection is complete. 6 times in one sitting that would seriously damage my brain 1f627.png Anyway it's great to see that everyone has different tast.

My most valuble Steelbook is FAC Wolf of Wall Street, the one I paid the most for must be one of the Blufans One-Clicks. My personal Grail, that I don't really know. I love many of my Items so it would be impossible to choose like @Kingpin said above.

6 hours ago, Kingpin said:

No one can understand it, and I get that. I've just been after it forever I'm pretty sure sitting through it gave me brain damage lol. I told the guy to bomb proof it. It has had a place on my shelf forever, and finally I can fill that void. It's just such a claustrophobic movie with eerie music. I love the suspense where they're trapped and have to go further and further into madness. God I love that movie. Can you tell? ???

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Haha. You got me @Kingpin. Both you and @extantsrevenge are very nice guys, but that would be nuts.

Maybe you'd be interested in the bootleg slip I got from a friend that has a nude Lenti of Margot Robbie.

I actually prefer it to the FAC slip. 1f633.png

PM pics of it please.  

I'm curious what the Lenti looks like even though I 've seen plenty of nude Margo pics. 

• 3 months later...

Some great steelbooks in here. I don't know what my most expensive one is. I have a couple of old OOP Zavvis that might go for around $100 on eBay. I don't know how much the old Japanese Terminator 2 steelbook is worth now, but it used to be expensive before. My most expensive overall might be a video game one - The Last of Us Remastered German steelbook.

• 3 months later...

Definitely my rarest, probably also the most valuable one I own. The sealed and pristine condition Iron Man futureshop. It's really hard to determine value as other said. Perhaps a consortium of collectors should agree upon and publish a listing of trending values. Similar to the PPG from the funko community. A "steelbook price guide" of sorts. 

20181118_172731.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...