IGNORED

Manta Lab Inglourious Basterds (Manta Lab Exclusive #23) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★

GROUPBUY LINK HERE

Release Date: January 7, 2019

Link:

Price: Full Slip ($38.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered / Lenticular Full Sli($38.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered / Double Lenticular Full Slip ($39.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered
One Click ($129.97): 500 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)

Note: Print Run (3000 units for both Domestic and International)

One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil)

Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing)

Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ff

IB_FS_front_grande.jpg?v=1542974687

IB_LS_front_grande.jpg?v=1542974767IB_DLS_front_grande.jpg?v=1542974596

IB_SB_1024x1024.jpg?v=1542974596

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Here the complete Manta Info

1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 12 minutes, extantsrevenge a dit :

Her the Manta Info

1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!

So Glad to hear that ?

Edited by Orion
  • Like 1

Thanks for the Mention @Scary Hair :)

Not sure how to feel about this announcement, though. On the one hand I am of course really happy and as a Mantalab collector (and a huge Tarantino fan) I am getting this anyways. On the other hand I would have loved seeing this from Nova Media, though. They have started out so perfect with Reservoir Dogs, Plup Fiction and Kill Bill Vol. 1+2
. I had hoped, that they continue this Tarantino-series. That's my little compulsion - I always want people to finish what they have started :D

But I am sure that MantaLab will be doing a fantastic job - so looking forward to this one (just in case this wasn't too clear in my last - rather critical toned - post :D ). Will most probably get the One-Click as I did with all the other asian Tarantinos. You can never have too many Tarantino-Movies in your collection!

Edited by pygospa
  • Haha 1

Hi guys. Will their be a group buy for Manta Lab's Inglorious Basterds?

Only seen it announced today but no further info other than.they have been working on it for over a year!

Just wondering if their will be a group buy or not guys ?

Edited by Lvirus316

• ksosk changed the title to Inglourious Basterds (Manta Lab Exclusive #23) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • ★ Administrators ★
54 minutes ago, Lvirus316 said:

Hi guys. Will their be a group buy for Manta Lab's Inglorious Basterds?

Only seen it announced today but no further info other than.they have been working on it for over a year!

Just wondering if their will be a group buy or not guys 1f601.png

Hey @Lvirus316 , I have moved your topic to merge with this thread!

There will definitely be a groupbuy and it will be soon ?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

manta better do this justice

i own the candian one with dog tags and got that for £75 at the time. was my first most expensive at the time was dead lucky they where kicking around at £150 mark.

still one of my favourite steels.

be nice if they could get out there beauty shot sooooon.

if its cool ill be in ann :D

basil :)