extantsrevenge

MANTA First Man (Manta Lab Exclusive #21) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

30 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

I didn’t miss out on the G

No thanks. I didn’t miss out on the GB! I chose the wrong edition because I didn’t know what the final product actually is. This is hardly the first time, and it won’t be the last, I’m sure. It’s just one of the aspects of this hobby that sucks. You can’t judge the quality of a lenticular from “beauty shots,” and “beauty shots” never show off de/embossing. You just have to judge based on previous editions, but it’s a crapshoot most of the time.

@DarthEd, sorry I misunderstood, then you could put an advert for the One-click... which is what I thought you would have done! 😉

It is going to be a beautiful edition, I can not wait for mine to arrive... pics when it does!! 😎

Awards

Totally understand your frustration @DarthEd . Your right it is hard to make a decision based on beauty shots sometimes. Best thing to do is keep an eye out on Manta labs website. They do come back into stock once released as some people cancel or return a order. Other thing to do is keep a eye out on social media- someone may change their mind or need to sell to help fund other group buys.

lastly I do agree with @Veum , it does no harm to open a classified add here on MP, or speak to a admin as spares may become available.

Good luck in your hunt for a OC mate 👍

Edited by RileyLad

The OC is still a box but it has a canvas sleeve wrapping the box (and it is awesome - good enough to send to outer space 🤣). And yes, you hopefully have another chance this Friday when Manta's A Star is Born goes for pre-order. Better have quick fingers though.

Edited by monanza

Awards

3 hours ago, Magnifly said:

Hey there :)

You think it's still possible to find an OC at a reasonable price?  😢 

You can always try our classifieds  section  here 

https://mediapsychos.com/classifieds/category/15-buywanted/

Its easy to use 👍 it had to be I used it 😁

21 hours ago, RileyLad said:

@DarthEd @Bwatt99 @Magnifly

First man OC, full slip B and lenti editions are back in stock on Manta Labs website!!! Be quick if you still need a copy!

regards 

@RileyLad

DCB19155-1B74-4A58-AC00-BD43617BA860.thumb.png.1a4e44afa80ca5063ee863d725d7440f.png

015A9AA3-2819-4D8B-80DA-DD899EFC68E4.thumb.png.38f355fb23872548db946a32b5252127.png

Thanks mate but I was able to get one from them prior to them putting them up on site, should arrive any day soon, just glad I was able to get one in the end.

Awards

@VladPutin I opened mine and used a SCF9 plastic protector (the one for Hdzeta one clicks). I think it looks a lot better with the original wrapping taken off as the fabric cover sits more naturally. It is a bit hard to close the lid but this will keep it looking clean and dust free👍

4175FBEC-E8A2-491D-A505-3B7EBB4E989F.thumb.jpeg.0199ce8086f9da5f6fa6f4cf754f9c4b.jpeg

Maybe our good friend @ksosk is working on something better ???