IGNORED

Manta Lab First Man (Manta Lab Exclusive #21) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I’m full of regret for not getting the One-Click now. I had no idea the OC slip was going to be sewn material with real snaps. It didn’t look like that from the “beauty shots”. It just looked like a normal cardboard slip, and nobody (that I saw) said it would be otherwise. I hate having to pick editions before seeing the final product. :(

Edited by DarthEd
  • Sad 1

Awards

26 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

Ah, I’m full of regret for not getting the One-Click now. I had no idea the OC slip was going to be sewn material with real snaps. It didn’t look like that from the “beauty shots”. It just looked like a normal cardboard slip, and nobody (that I saw) said it would be otherwise. I hate having to pick editions before seeing the final product. :(

@DarthEd, so sorry you missed out on the GB... just put an advert in classifieds

here: Classified adverts Buy/Wanted

I didn’t miss out on the G

27 minutes ago, Veum said:

@DarthEd, so sorry you missed out on the GB... just put an advert in classifieds

here: Classified adverts Buy/Wanted

No thanks. I didn’t miss out on the GB! I chose the wrong edition because I didn’t know what the final product actually is. This is hardly the first time, and it won’t be the last, I’m sure. It’s just one of the aspects of this hobby that sucks. You can’t judge the quality of a lenticular from “beauty shots,” and “beauty shots” never show off de/embossing. You just have to judge based on previous editions, but it’s a crapshoot most of the time.

Edited by DarthEd

Awards

30 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

I didn’t miss out on the G

No thanks. I didn’t miss out on the GB! I chose the wrong edition because I didn’t know what the final product actually is. This is hardly the first time, and it won’t be the last, I’m sure. It’s just one of the aspects of this hobby that sucks. You can’t judge the quality of a lenticular from “beauty shots,” and “beauty shots” never show off de/embossing. You just have to judge based on previous editions, but it’s a crapshoot most of the time.

@DarthEd, sorry I misunderstood, then you could put an advert for the One-click... which is what I thought you would have done! 😉

It is going to be a beautiful edition, I can not wait for mine to arrive... pics when it does!! 😎

Totally understand your frustration @DarthEd . Your right it is hard to make a decision based on beauty shots sometimes. Best thing to do is keep an eye out on Manta labs website. They do come back into stock once released as some people cancel or return a order. Other thing to do is keep a eye out on social media- someone may change their mind or need to sell to help fund other group buys.

lastly I do agree with @Veum , it does no harm to open a classified add here on MP, or speak to a admin as spares may become available.

Good luck in your hunt for a OC mate 👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

The OC is still a box but it has a canvas sleeve wrapping the box (and it is awesome - good enough to send to outer space 🤣). And yes, you hopefully have another chance this Friday when Manta's A Star is Born goes for pre-order. Better have quick fingers though.

Edited by monanza
  • Like 1

Awards