extantsrevenge

A Star is Born (Manta Lab Exclusive #25) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

3 hours ago, Warrentw said:

It’s nearly been another week and there is still no update on the order

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge @ksosk

Correct me if i'm wrong but i know its been mentioned shipping was delayed already. 

Keep in mind it can take an extra couple weeks when it gets shipped to the HUB because they have to organize all the packages, some members get multiple orders from the HUB once big GB's show up so at this point its just a waiting game.

I know it isn't fun but the HUB is busy and we have to be patient! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge @ksosk

Correct me if i'm wrong but i know its been mentioned shipping was delayed already. 

Keep in mind it can take an extra couple weeks when it gets shipped to the HUB because they have to organize all the packages, some members get multiple orders from the HUB once big GB's show up so at this point its just a waiting game.

I know it isn't fun but the HUB is busy and we have to be patient! 

It was delayed for a week from the release date which was the 24th aug I know it takes longer due to the hub ect but does manta lab not update who ever the packages are getting sent to that they have at least been dispatched because to other people it could still be sitting with manta yet loads of people are receiving theirs. 

1 minute ago, Warrentw said:

It was delayed for a week from the release date which was the 24th aug I know it takes longer due to the hub ect but does manta lab not update who ever the packages are getting sent to that they have at least been dispatched because to other people it could still be sitting with manta yet loads of people are receiving theirs. 

So Manta Is actually a really small business out of Hong Kong so i dont have all the information... sorry! But they are doing the best they can with how small they are and its actually impressive how far they've come. The dispatch question, if im understanding right; would have to be answered by @deckard99

Also another thought is that for those that chose HUB, customs might take a little longer because the amount of editions that are getting sent to the HUB. But they very well could be at the HUB at this point and we are just waiting on distribution. 

The loads of people who have their editions already are most likely those who chose direct shipping. Thats just a guess! 

Im in the same boat, im a terribly impatient person but MP's is teaching me how to be more patient 😂

7 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

So Manta Is actually a really small business out of Hong Kong so i dont have all the information... sorry! But they are doing the best they can with how small they are and its actually impressive how far they've come. The dispatch question, if im understanding right; would have to be answered by @deckard99

Also another thought is that for those that chose HUB, customs might take a little longer because the amount of editions that are getting sent to the HUB. But they very well could be at the HUB at this point and we are just waiting on distribution. 

The loads of people who have their editions already are most likely those who chose direct shipping. Thats just a guess! 

Im in the same boat, im a terribly impatient person but MP's is teaching me how to be more patient 😂

Yes, Manta is a very small shop. They do fantastic work, but shipping is done in batches usually with direct orders being satisfied first. That's not something we have any control over. Please keep in mind that Hong Kong has a lot of turmoil at the moment and I'm sure that's not helping. Last I heard these just started reaching some of our hubs so it won't be too long now. Our hubs are great about sending them out quickly once we get them.