IGNORED

Manta Lab A Star is Born (Manta Lab Exclusive #25) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Warrentw said:

It’s nearly been another week and there is still no update on the order

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge @ksosk

Correct me if i'm wrong but i know its been mentioned shipping was delayed already. 

Keep in mind it can take an extra couple weeks when it gets shipped to the HUB because they have to organize all the packages, some members get multiple orders from the HUB once big GB's show up so at this point its just a waiting game.

I know it isn't fun but the HUB is busy and we have to be patient! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@deckard99 @extantsrevenge @ksosk

Correct me if i'm wrong but i know its been mentioned shipping was delayed already. 

Keep in mind it can take an extra couple weeks when it gets shipped to the HUB because they have to organize all the packages, some members get multiple orders from the HUB once big GB's show up so at this point its just a waiting game.

I know it isn't fun but the HUB is busy and we have to be patient! 

It was delayed for a week from the release date which was the 24th aug I know it takes longer due to the hub ect but does manta lab not update who ever the packages are getting sent to that they have at least been dispatched because to other people it could still be sitting with manta yet loads of people are receiving theirs. 

1 minute ago, Warrentw said:

It was delayed for a week from the release date which was the 24th aug I know it takes longer due to the hub ect but does manta lab not update who ever the packages are getting sent to that they have at least been dispatched because to other people it could still be sitting with manta yet loads of people are receiving theirs. 

So Manta Is actually a really small business out of Hong Kong so i dont have all the information... sorry! But they are doing the best they can with how small they are and its actually impressive how far they've come. The dispatch question, if im understanding right; would have to be answered by @deckard99

Also another thought is that for those that chose HUB, customs might take a little longer because the amount of editions that are getting sent to the HUB. But they very well could be at the HUB at this point and we are just waiting on distribution. 

The loads of people who have their editions already are most likely those who chose direct shipping. Thats just a guess! 

Im in the same boat, im a terribly impatient person but MP's is teaching me how to be more patient 😂

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

So Manta Is actually a really small business out of Hong Kong so i dont have all the information... sorry! But they are doing the best they can with how small they are and its actually impressive how far they've come. The dispatch question, if im understanding right; would have to be answered by @deckard99

Also another thought is that for those that chose HUB, customs might take a little longer because the amount of editions that are getting sent to the HUB. But they very well could be at the HUB at this point and we are just waiting on distribution. 

The loads of people who have their editions already are most likely those who chose direct shipping. Thats just a guess! 

Im in the same boat, im a terribly impatient person but MP's is teaching me how to be more patient 😂

Yes, Manta is a very small shop. They do fantastic work, but shipping is done in batches usually with direct orders being satisfied first. That's not something we have any control over. Please keep in mind that Hong Kong has a lot of turmoil at the moment and I'm sure that's not helping. Last I heard these just started reaching some of our hubs so it won't be too long now. Our hubs are great about sending them out quickly once we get them.

il y a 36 minutes, Warrentw a dit :

Think we have been quite patient to this point has any contact to manta lab been made just feel like this has been forgotten 

Hy @Warrentw !

I've just checked, and you have selected HUB my friend, so no direct tracking for you, 

Your edition has been shipped to your HUB ✌️😀

10 minutes ago, Warrentw said:

Well aware what my shipping option is and those who manage the hub and update to those waiting over a month would be appreciated 

Instead of being awkward with people when it's out of there control try having some understanding. I didn't even order a copy of this but I new it was delayed. I'm sure as soon as it arrives at hub you will be well informed straight away .do you want constant reminders that it's not at hub yet because I wouldn't. Be well worth the wait I'm sure. 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, Warrentw a dit :

Well aware what my shipping option is and those who manage the hub and update to those waiting over a month would be appreciated 

My friend, we are dependent on information sent by retailers, and we do not control their shipments,

Believe that if your HUB has not yet communicated on the receipt of this release, it is because it has not yet received

If you want more information on the timing of GB in which you participate, the different sections Info & Questions are there for that,

Again, if we do not update, we do not have the info

So, please be patient my friend 👍😉

4 hours ago, Warrentw said:

Update with what Sweetheart?? , once editions  leave the Retailer they  then go to the postal services  YES Services . Travelling more than one countrys post is involved as i am sure  you are aware ❤ .

Now also  Hong Kong  at the moment  us going through shall I say turmoil not only politically also this is Cyclone season 😳😢. Real people  and every day lives have and is being impacted by events far out of there control .

Now we update here when we have something to update with as @airwins already has THANK YOU by the way @airwins ❤❤💋💋 .

Now we staff all have outside lives that we have to work around to help here  . So between  family , work , shopping  and everything else  your  Box  Set will be in tour hands as soon as humanly possible 👍👊❤❤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...