IGNORED

Manta Lab A Star is Born (Manta Lab Exclusive #25) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, Mliddell a dit :

Hi,

I signed up for this but when i did i couldn't pick which version.  When I came back was closed.  Could i get this updated to one click if possible?

Hi @Mliddell,

No sorry, the groupbuy is closed😕

20190722_101956.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did sign up for the group buy was one of the first and I'm on the list but at the time had no option on which version to choose.  Because I didn't come back and choose a version does that mean I get no version?  Also, is there  a way to get an update on when the different versions are available?  Or do we just have to check back everyday?

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Mliddell said:

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did sign up for the group buy was one of the first and I'm on the list but at the time had no option on which version to choose.  Because I didn't come back and choose a version does that mean I get no version?  Also, is there  a way to get an update on when the different versions are available?  Or do we just have to check back everyday?

In this case, it is likely too late =(

We may not know when a retailer releases beauty shots so it is impossible for us to prepare everyone in advance, especially Mantalab.

One way that helps is to follow the Release Thread of the item and you will receive an email when posts are made in the thread.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@ksosk

Protesting situation? I don’t keep up w/the news (too much sensationalism) so I’m normally not in the loop of things. What’s going on in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong was  leased from China for 100 by the UK Government.  

It was handed back in 1999 with a transitional time of I think 60 years before  China took full control .

The head of the Hong King Government  was selected by China  .

The People of Hong Kong wanted to vote on whom was put in charge. 

Then China wanted Hong Kong to extradite its people where needed .

Some of the people of Hong Kong are protesting to remain free from complete rule by China .

One of the flash points is Hong Kong's main airports for not only people  also  a main world distribution HUB .

I hope all sides can stay as safe as possible and reach some form of compromise❤❤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Hong Kong was  leased from China for 100 by the UK Government.  

It was handed back in 1999 with a transitional time of I think 60 years before  China took full control .

The head of the Hong King Government  was selected by China  .

The People of Hong Kong wanted to vote on whom was put in charge. 

Then China wanted Hong Kong to extradite its people where needed .

Some of the people of Hong Kong are protesting to remain free from complete rule by China .

One of the flash points is Hong Kong's main airports for not only people  also  a main world distribution HUB .

I hope all sides can stay as safe as possible and reach some form of compromise❤❤

Thank you @Scary Hair that is a serious situation, I also hope that everyone involved stay safe & things become worked out.

• Like 6

Hello everyone! We are sorry to inform that [ME#25] A Star is Born will take additional 1 week to finish shipping due to reprinting some of the materials again. We really don't like these small delays but in order to send out mint copies, we've decided to reprint the materials. Some orders have been fulfilled and we are still updating the tracking numbers for the release. If you haven't received the tracking by this weekend, we will make sure to update your tracking number by next week. Thanks for the patience!

Best regards,
John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

direct from manta facebook 29 aug

Hello everyone! We are sorry to inform that [ME#25] A Star is Born will take additional 1 week to finish shipping due to reprinting some of the materials again. We really don't like these small delays but in order to send out mint copies, we've decided to reprint the materials. Some orders have been fulfilled and we are still updating the tracking numbers for the release. If you haven't received the tracking by this weekend, we will make sure to update your tracking number by next week. Thanks for the patience!

Best regards,
John

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

direct from manta facebook 29 aug

Best regards,
John

I literally posted this 2 posts above

• Haha 1