Link:

Note:  

Oneclick - $129.97; 500 sets

Fullslip - $39.99; 1000 copies

Single Lenti - $39.99; 1000 copies

Double Lenti - $39.99; 1000 copies 

Beautyshots

Steelbook

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. 

steelbook_v2_ec0fe797-b2df-49f4-a03b-bd0

Boxset

box_7e494fd3-2b83-4cf5-b5bd-808b70973d36

Fullslip (2D)

FS_front_38d85135-92f1-4dd4-b633-4ce8c34

- Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing

Lenticular Fullslip (2D)

LS_front_f53f4c89-d13f-4c68-b62c-6267007

- Lenticular Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Super Clear 3D Lenticuar + Spot Glossy + Embossing

Double Lenticular Fullslip (2D)

DLS_front_06302a71-d6ad-4165-ba5c-ece3b1

- Lenticular Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticuar + Spot Glossy + Embossing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Manta Lab Update

4. [ME#14] Se7en
Se7en is one of the titles we've been working on since 2016 and we've never mentioned about this release because there was no progress for 1.5 years. There's been many releases of this movie over years but we think our versions will be the definitive version of the movie. We hope to release more news on this before 2019.

• Like 3

Just now, ukade2327 said:

Good news about this release..... any thoughts on what the outer box might be ...1f914.png

Knowing Manta , Wisps of hair ??

Ohh how I ADORE THAT ENDING. 

Manta who knows , Shape Of Water , Fight Club  each of those I've never drempt either of those would be  possible .

Ohhh what if the soundtrack is included ????❤❤❤❤

• Like 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Manta Lab Update

4. [ME#14] Se7en
Se7en is one of the titles we've been working on since 2016 and we've never mentioned about this release because there was no progress for 1.5 years. There's been many releases of this movie over years but we think our versions will be the definitive version of the movie. We hope to release more news on this before 2019.

mr-t-lol_zps8387f168.GIF

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

The main thing is unless it huts all the right spots Manta don't realise .

I don't mind delays at all , rather have delays than a rush job that makes me go why did I bother .

Like anything in life the truly amazing things you have to wait for 1f601.png2764.png1f917.png1f917.png

Sure but the novelty and the excitement wears off, at least for me it does.  

I have GB's on my list that are going to be over a year old and some maybe 2 years old by the time they are released.  

I'd say half a dozen of them I have no interest in anymore because the excitement has worn off.  

I just find it funny how the release dates work with this stuff.  

Of course I understand all the back and forth that companies like Manta Lab go through, and all the permissions needed that take time but it doesn't change my feelings.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

info from john manta

Hello Everyone. This is John and I would like to apologize for the delay with the shipping for Deadpool 2 and Inglourious Basterds.

I've tried my best to ship out everything as fast as possible but it wasn't easy to process all orders quickly and Chinese New Year also added more problems with the packing and shipping. With the future releases, I've decided to have more packers to process the orders faster so I hope it helps with the current problems.

From the beginning, most of the releases were packed by myself and couple others and it seems that we are always having problem with the shipping. Also, working on the packing has affected the Customer Service as well because I've been too focused with the shipping out the products and not paying attention to the emails. All emails will be replied within next week and again I do apologize for those who experienced inconvenience.

Update will be coming soon and in short, there's Fantastic Beast and where to Find them Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order next Thursday (Product Info uploaded next) and we have few exclusive releases that are planned as below

[ME#14] Se7en
[ME#21] First Man
[ME#24] A Star is Born
[ME#25] Aquaman

They are all exclusive steelbook releases and pre-order will be held around March-April. More information will be updated with the next update post.

Again, many apologies to everyone who felt inconvenience due to the delay with the shipment and customer service.

Thank you!
John

#mantalab #update

basil :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...