IGNORED

Spider-Man : Homecoming (2017)

nefilim

Director: Jon Watts
Stars: Logan Marshall-Green, Robert Downey Jr., Donald Glover, Tom Holland, Michael Keaton
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Plot :A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero.
Release: 7 July 2017 (USA)

TRAILER

01-221431.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously guys, I'm soooooo Pumped for this! Toby Maquire was decent enough at the time, Garfield was better for sure, and was unlucky to havw the franchise pulled from him, but Tom Holland is a Perfect Spider-Man! Garfield was too slick (and too old). 

The fact that Iron Man & Spider-Man are fav Superheroes makes this exciting, but the fact that Keaton is in this raises my anticipation levels beyond any other Marvel movie too date! Keaton is my fav Actor btw.

The Iron Man tech shown in the trailer leads me to believe that we could see the Iron Spider in Infinty Wars, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Anyhoo, Pumped for Ragnarok, but foaming at the mouth for Home-Coming! ???

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Seriously guys, I'm soooooo Pumped for this! Toby Maquire was decent enough at the time, Garfield was better for sure, and was unlucky to havw the franchise pulled from him, but Tom Holland is a Perfect Spider-Man! Garfield was too slick (and too old). 

The fact that Iron Man & Spider-Man are fav Superheroes makes this exciting, but the fact that Keaton is in this raises my anticipation levels beyond any other Marvel movie too date! Keaton is my fav Actor btw.

The Iron Man tech shown in the trailer leads me to believe that we could see the Iron Spider in Infinty Wars, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Anyhoo, Pumped for Ragnarok, but foaming at the mouth for Home-Coming! 1f918-1f3fc.png1f606.png

Trailer looks better. The spiderman rendering looks better. I think Michael keton is also a great actor. They have planned a seconday film for 2019. Hopefully action  packed and a gritty story.

42 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

The Iron Man tech shown in the trailer leads me to believe that we could see the Iron Spider in Infinty Wars, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Anyhoo, Pumped for Ragnarok, but foaming at the mouth for Home-Coming! 1f918-1f3fc.png1f606.png

Nice catch...probably happens. Who knows.

9 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Oh cheer up FFS. Wishing for a "massive failure" when you're supposed to be film fans. Why start a thread and then rain on it. Pointless. 

I Hope it's Awesome. Why? Because I'm a Movie fan. Never watched a film and hoped that its bad in my life.

I started thread because of this forum ... nothing to do with my taste.

Massive failure was my personal post.

I'm a film fan. I'm a Marvel fan. Still cannot root for this.

IMO this film was started becuse of the MONEY. 

money.

cash.

not love for the film. passion for the film. nope.

7 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I started thread because of this forum ... nothing to do with my taste.

Massive failure was my personal post.

I'm a film fan. I'm a Marvel fan. Still cannot root for this.

IMO this film was started becuse of the MONEY. 

money.

cash.

not love for the film. passion for the film. nope.

Guess what... ALL films are made to make money.

Archived