IGNORED

The Outlaws (Special Boxset Scanavo Case) [Korea]

ksosk

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I just got this in and want to show whoever is interested in buying it how it looks. I got the pr order so I got the extra white slip case. I also got Ma Dong-seok's (the main actor) autograph. The rare random autograph only comes in the Box Set edition and there are no random autographs in the lone slip case edition. FYI if your hoping for an autograph the only way is to buy the box set but it's still only random so your chances are slim at best, but I'm lucky so my chance is
high, lol. 

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2455.JPG

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

IMG_2462.JPG

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2468.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

7 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Wow @fearless. I was considering to buy this and I am jealous, haha.

Thank you for sharing your unsealed copy :)

Your welcome, and I just didn't want to lurk on this site so I had to at least provide somehow. The bummer is that the rare random autographs only come in this edition, but I got lucky even if it cost me a bit more because I got the main actor's autograph. His autograph is probably worth hundreds of dollars, so I hit the jackpot

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, fearless said:

Lol. yeah it's nice overall and it's a great movie in opinion, it's a fun watch. The autograph makes the purchase so much sweeter, I can send you a link from where I bought it, it cost me $75 so it was the cheapest I can find. 

no worries. I will likely buy one set with or without the autograph once the festive period is over 😃

6 minutes ago, fearless said:

Do you guys have an autograph thread where you can maybe trade with others, that would be amazing because I've been trying to track down a few and grow my collection.@ksosk 

Maybe @extantsrevenge can look into it, but trade is still to go through the marketplace (classifieds), please!

• ★ Administrators ★

Great looking set you picked up @fearless and the extra signature is sure a nice one. I have a signature in my Plain Archive Edition from I Saw the Devil (was it from the Director 🤔).

I know I saw some members posting signature stuff somewhere, let me look....

Here you go 😊 it's in our Chit Chat section, another good place to see such stuff is our Exhibt your Collection section.

Wanted requests, or sale offers go to the Classified section 😊

Archived