IGNORED

Manta Lab Media Psychos Manta Lab Award

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice even dozen from Manta.

Almost had a heart attack, as I could NOT find my dble lenti "Fight Club". :SURLEQ:

I arrange my fliks alphabetically but for some reason, I had it beside Resv Dogs?

Found it, heh.

One-clicks are so dang big, I've just been showing reg slips.

Might do just a One-click photo at some time...🙂

Cheers!

SAM_0663.JPG

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be curious to discover if there's any folk who think it might be time for "Level 2" for some awards?

- The award could be a very simple mod to the existing emblem, with a "2" superimposed, half above, half covering the emblem.

- alternatively, just change the number of qualifying editions in the small circle to 20. However, I personally find those numbers difficult to read.

- 20 editions to qualify.

Thoughts? 🙂

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I would be curious to discover if there's any folk who think it might be time for "Level 2" for some awards?

- The award could be a very simple mod to the existing emblem, with a "2" superimposed, half above, half covering the emblem.

- alternatively, just change the number of qualifying editions in the small circle to 20. However, I personally find those numbers difficult to read.

- 20 editions to qualify.

Thoughts? 🙂

It is 100% time for level two, the only reason that has not happed is that I always have so much other stuff to do. It will happen soon. First one will be BLUFANS ☺️ and you need .... Editions for second stage 😁

• Like 2

^^ Thanks much @extantsrevenge for mentioning it is in the works!

I can't even begin to imagine how busy you folk are with both trying to work a normal job, have some semblance of family life and STILL keep this awesome Forum humming!

We all so very much appreciate it though! 🤗

Now, wrt the second phase of the awards program;

I'm about to suggest something that may NOT garner popular support but it's only a consideration.

Due to the cost incurred purchasing 1-clicks, I assuredly support their serving as 3 editions when tabulating total.

However, for the 2nd phase, I'd be interested to know if their might be consideration for a person having "at least 10 different titles" toward the submission?

The idea is not to make the submission unreachable, simply more difficult.

Currently, Not all of the awards are related to companies that even do 1-clicks, so already some awards are more difficult than others (i.e. Discino).

And yes, even for some of the heavy hitters here, I think it might crank up the pressure, heh.

Again, just a thought.

Cheers! 😀

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...