IGNORED

NOVA John Wick (Novamedia Exclusive #04) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, pioneers said:

@Scary Hair For those who purchased John Wick 1 3 editions (Full Slip, Lenticular slip, Quarter Slip) we are making a box for store the editions to match the John Wick 2. Price will be very affordable

Cool, i would be interested in getting a box to store my John Wick editions.  

Awesome news. ????

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Deffinately , hope we have a GB PLEASE PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE @Masterblaster @DodgyDave PLEASE tenor.gif.60d66289bb694bfbada8a06c17bbfda8.gif

From the horses mouth, so to speak....

"JW1 empty Box is in processing. Your members can buy empty Box."

When we have more info, we will pass it on. 
?
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
18 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Well said @Scary Hair,  +1 from me.

Wonder if they wil be numbered?

Although i like the idea of numbering that wont really work too good .. if you have the box number 148 but have the one click #001 now would it ? ?

Just my thought on it ...

Take care

John

• 3 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

[Announcement] John Wick Outbox Sales Informaiton 

Dear Customers,Thanks to everyone who purchased our Exclusive title <John Wick 1>.
<John Wick> is loved by many customers including collectors because of its action and style. <John Wick 2> 
also was a great hit following the same style of the prequel. Including <John Wick 2>, our exclusive series is releasing 
box-sets for the title, we had many requests from customers for the outbox for the <John Wick>. We have decided to 
produce the outbox for the Full Slip, Lenticular (o-ring) slip and quarter slip. Sales will be done through our website 
only and we will only produce amount ordered until October 20th. Total orders will be announced after finishing the 
ordering.
Thank you very much to everyone and we hope to receive the support for <John Wick> Outbox.

ps : Due to Korean Mid-Autumn Festival during September 28th ~ October 9th, All shipping will begin after October 10th

FB_IMG_1505723615135.thumb.jpg.4452181e84e2758b7fcfdc883fb94891.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

[Announcement] John Wick Outbox Sales Informaiton 

Dear Customers,Thanks to everyone who purchased our Exclusive title <John Wick 1>.
<John Wick> is loved by many customers including collectors because of its action and style. <John Wick 2> 
also was a great hit following the same style of the prequel. Including <John Wick 2>, our exclusive series is releasing 
box-sets for the title, we had many requests from customers for the outbox for the <John Wick>. We have decided to 
produce the outbox for the Full Slip, Lenticular (o-ring) slip and quarter slip. Sales will be done through our website 
only and we will only produce amount ordered until October 20th. Total orders will be announced after finishing the 
ordering.
Thank you very much to everyone and we hope to receive the support for <John Wick> Outbox.

ps : Due to Korean Mid-Autumn Festival during September 28th ~ October 9th, All shipping will begin after October 10th

FB_IMG_1505723615135.thumb.jpg.4452181e84e2758b7fcfdc883fb94891.jpg

Thank you!!! I only have one copy of the Nova so far but I plan to get the rest and I'd really like to put it in a neat box. Seriously, thanks again for the tag. I'm gonna add this to my list and buy it after Halloween Horror Nights and WWE Smackdown

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the tag @Benoit46 I only have the fullslips at this point and though I intend to get the Lentis, I have no need for the quaterslips. I think it's awesome they're doing matching boxes though for those that have full sets! If they made ones to fit just non-quarterslip versions I'd be on it like a shark to chum.

• Thanks 1