IGNORED

Thor : Ragnarok (2017)

nefilim

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

We do not have anything like that here.

Meh ! Again.

6372116164f7831d081c035b024247bc--emoji-emoticons-emojis.jpg.4ee102c31e942d89e750f81398ed5781.jpg

Same here Nef. The only time you can get special stuff is if you go to the free advanced screenings of movies and even then it seems that stuff is reserved for other people (like press, students, etc). I went to one for Evil Dead (the remake) and they had t-shirts but they were mainly in the upper section which was reserved for people that didn't just simply sign up to show up. I was annoyed and ended up buying the t-shirt from eBay for $10 lol. We do sometimes get special things with say marathons and double features at theaters (like I went to the Twilight Saga marathon for I think both the second to last movie and the last movie and it was HOURS and we got a lanyard, a bag, a collectible cup, and some other stuff I can't remember) and sometimes with opening weekend at certain theaters there may be a collectible pin or cup or something but that's about it. I would LOVE a full on goodie bag!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jediclare said:

Having seen the film, it wasn’t quite what I expected (totally different for Thor 1& 2) and is a bonkers movie but I completely loved it!! The whole audience was laughing at the humourous bits , and Chris Hemsworth is so good in it. Great characters! Smashing movie :) 

I may acctuly like this one then ??.

1st one Board Stupid 

2nd I did like more than the 1st think that was the increased Screen time of every other character and Thor's decreasing ??.

It's FANTASTIC when a movie is worth the ticket price you paid ??

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Maybe not, by many accounts they've tried to capitalize on the success of Guardians of the Galaxy by making it more like that and I know GotG isn't your cup of tea either. 1f609.png

Exactly ? thats why I wait for Free to Air after the massive let down I felt with GOTG .

I KNOW others love it and thats Fantastic ???? even more so when they actually leave for filled and not cheated at paying for the privilege of viewing ?? .

I’m definitely glad I paid the crazy cinema ticket prices to see this movie lol 

it’s totally bonkers lol But I’m not sure how to describe it . I’ve seen the first Guardians and also Deadpool and it’s sort of like them in humour I guess in some ways but it’s also it’s own kind of film.  It’s mad , that’s all I can say but it did make me smile and I would be happy to see it again. Marvel are very clever. It’s one of my favourite marvel films now 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't care too much for thor as a character growing up...don't get me wrong, he's no aquaman! However he was never high on my list. Didn't care for the first movie at all, the second was ok, it had it's moments. 

Ragnarok however was outstanding! Really blew me away with what they did this time. And I don't care if I get slack for saying it but I love that's new look! Everything from the short hair, the helmet and outfit to the awesome electric missing eye! 

The movie was funny in all the right ways, it had amazing action and set pieces. And the Soundtrack and over all color pallet that the movie had made it a visual and audio treat! Another knock out of the park by MCU!

On 10/25/2017 at 7:54 AM, 45Caliber said:

Dark World? I found it pretty boring, but I've yet to like a sequel in the MCU (including Age of Ultron amd excluding Guardians of the Galaxy, which I liked MORE than the original). I do like the idea of Thor & Hulk fighting it out and playing for Comedy sounds like they're trying to recapture the lightning in a bottle success that is Guardians.

Winter Soldier was Awesome! Girl you cray Cray. I also almost liked GOTG2 more if it wasn't for some of the really slow father son storyline that just slowed it down in the second act a tad too much.

29 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Winter Soldier was Awesome! Girl you cray Cray. I also almost liked GOTG2 more if it wasn't for some of the really slow father son storyline that just slowed it down in the second act a tad too much.

I found the incessant chatter between Cap & Black Widow to be unbearable. I felt like I was tricked into watching a rom-com.

Archived