IGNORED

Predator (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Mediabook A, B, C) (Media Markt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY HERE

Predator (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Mediabook A, B, C) [Germany]

Release: 29.11.2018

Price: 39,99 €

Purchase Link: Media Markt Edition A Edition B Edition C / Saturn Edition A Edition B Edition C

Note: 4K UHD & 2D Blu-ray, Limited to only 555 each A & B, C only 444.

When requesting in our GB, please be aware that these might be subject to cancelation from the retailer because of the low print run.

Edition A

predatormediabookA

Edition B

predatormediabookb

Edition C

predatormediabookc

46 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

1f602.png I wonder if they will catch that error before production is finished ?

I would hope so - it would make for something really absurdly unique :D We are all used to typos in booklets or on the backside from low-quality labels (just take a look at the back side of the Phantasm MBs from Blackhill, which is the last one that I got, which has 4 typos on the back). But a label that managed to get such a prominent typo into the title? That hasn't happened yet :D (at least to my knowledge).

I didn't want to buy these (I don't have 4k, so this is not only extremely expensive, but also useless to me - also I own the old Limited Cinedition books, and I feel they are sufficiant enough), but if that typo was really on the end product, I could maybe be persuaded to do so after all ?

Archived