Maverick

NBA 2018 - 2019

My fellow Psychos,

I'm sure that in the community i'm not the only NBA fan :) 

So like i did with the NFL topic this one is dedicated to the upcoming NBA season 2018 - 2019.

New-NBA-Logo-1.png

Let's share our passion, though , preferred team, player...etc.... 

Will Golden State will destroy any other team?

Will Lebron James bring the LA Lakers to the Final?

Let's share our opinion Psychos :) 

Best,

Maverick

Awards

Personally i'm a huge Toronto Raptors fan since 1995 and also because of Vince Carter :) 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8h9p2zm25qsc

But i have to admit that i really enjoy to see LBJ in a new team so i'll watch Lakers game in the upcoming season.

Do you think that Cleveland as some chance to have a good run without LBJ?

Edited by Maverick

Awards

Im a Lakers fan and no Lebron isnt taking us to the finals. Pretty sure Golden State cant be touched when they want to play, 

Rockets are flopping as expected and suprise would be the Raptors. Kawhi making a big difference in that team so far, question is, can you keep him at the end of the season.

Sadly i think the Celts are the best team in the East.....and thats hard for a Lakers fan to say........