• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

We have over 120 Psychos that have received the HDZeta Collector Award so far 😲

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @capricornio34232 @cypheria078 @zones1445 @Digitale_Kunst @Toapel @Hatori @B-bone @ukade2327 @RileyLad @DodgyDave @ksosk @Masterblaster @stephoo67 @Alexbman13 @larson1977 @AnnStellCol @hdblueman @deckard99 @DParadigm @forenhase @3rasus @Cube83 @khivansan @Scary Hair @chingie123 @hunter72 @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @mr_wick @Grendel @rtphoenix @Catgirl @TheDavoser @Wail @BobaFett1974 @bilbon @Robertm89 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @Cornbuster @kwyjibo7 @Steelbook Indy @FF-Freak @Sephiroth @ethnosax @Intentcoin @RAK @Veum @blu.steel33 @GANTZ @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Magnifly @claptraw @SilentasKnight @hal56 @Count Dantes @Angelfire011 @swish @Gladiator_MV @raylight @Mac Hadfield @JiumJium @ThereIsNoooSpoon @ajames212 @Parzival @ShadowWarrior @pan @GuyIncognit0 @empi77 @Ryve @javi @bungral @atomicblonde @SteelWild @guri008 @BlackWidow81 @Casiusco @romeroland @Mutantsmiley @F.M.S @antiapathetic @Mrdugan @Cornrow @Freeformfreakout @Mithrandir2320 @JojoFrance76 @Gary K @InfiniteDoors @Rambo @Blu Magic Ray @upmaniac @Boilersteel @Billy Talent @Chief_lookout @justo10 @Noir21 @RhodW @Gentleman @bossjon

(tagging only the active & still visiting Psychos)

And we have over 50 Psychos that also have received Stage 2 the HDzeta Traesure Hunter Award.

@extantsrevenge @FF-Freak @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @Digitale_Kunst @Rockntoni87 @bilbon @Wail @BobaFett1974 @ukade2327 @RileyLad @capricornio34232 @Robertm89 @cypheria078 @DodgyDave @RAK @Cornbuster @Benoit46 @Veum @zones1445 @Grendel @khivansan @blu.steel33 @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Intentcoin @Count Dantes @Toapel @hal56 @SilentasKnight @TheDavoser @Parzival @ShadowWarrior @ThereIsNoooSpoon @empi77 @Ryve @Catgirl @javi @bungral @DParadigm @SteelWild @romeroland @F.M.S @antiapathetic @JiumJium @JojoFrance76 @GuyIncognit0 @upmaniac @Billy Talent @justo10 @Noir21 @Gary K @Chief_lookout

(again tagging only the active & still visiting Psychos)

That can only mean to light the Batsignal

giphy.gif

and introduce the 3rd Stage the

hdzeta_psycho_new_award_flashy_glitch.gif.4750e170b09348f995e332112239ae8e.gif

Like the Filmarena and Blufans Psycho the Award Icon is also done by @ksosk

HDzetaPsycho.png.11fed84de7cdfc711029e0637479eb43.png

and we will have several ways for our member to optain this great award addition.

It will require you to be a dedicated fan of the retailer, the Psycho part is not included for nothing 😉

So here are the different ways to secure the third Stage.

Oprtion 1:  Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 HDZeta releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 50 different movies!

Option 2: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 65 HDZeta releases. It can be totally random. This option allows you to use different Editions of the same movies. So here each edition shown (even from the same movie) will count towards the 65 needed. For example a complete OC with 3 Editions, counts as 3. Special Packs from the OC do also count as an Edition.

Option 3: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 10 HDZeta OC & 30 Singles. It can be totally random as long as the OCs and Singles are from different movies, so a total of 40 different movies is required.

Option 4: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 20 HDZeta OC releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 20 different OCs that have at least a combined amount of 60 Editions!

Option 5: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 40 HDZeta Editions with the same Number (we need to see the numbers, but also a front picture of the releases). A perfect option for longtime members that have their regular HDZeta number with us.

For all options goes that the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

So

bcdd2d9287a30ced3b9c2a6712e1a575386d92f2.gif

that we have some true HDZeta Psychos here on Media Psychos.

giphy.gif

I hope many of you do too 😄

awoo-awoo-300.gif

And don't forget to like all the great Collection posts from your fellow psychos.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

I noticed that I already had 18 OC assembled when we introduced the Treasure Hunter, so I made another picture with the 13 Gold Label OCs that have been released since. So that would be Option 4 and also Option 2 since these have more than 65 Editions included and for fun I made a picture that shows that I do have the same number on almost all HDZeta I have 😊

MediaPsychosHDZetaTreasureHunterAward.thumb.JPG.636a79b554fdffffd16a4ed090add631.JPG

MediaPsychosHDZetaPsychoAward.thumb.JPG.983b8009b982365efd83b815127d14d2.JPG

MediaPsychosHDZetaPsychoAward2.thumb.JPG.53ffe6f55d97722f26e9b027b2a47f40.JPG

• Like 25

vor 4 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

I noticed that I already had 18 OC assembled when we introduced the Treasure Hunter, so I made another picture with the 13 Gold Label OCs that have been released since. So that would be Option 4 and also Option 2 since these have more than 65 Editions included and for fun I made a picture that shows that I do have the same number on almost all HDZeta I have 😊

MediaPsychosHDZetaTreasureHunterAward.thumb.JPG.636a79b554fdffffd16a4ed090add631.JPG

MediaPsychosHDZetaPsychoAward.thumb.JPG.983b8009b982365efd83b815127d14d2.JPG

MediaPsychosHDZetaPsychoAward2.thumb.JPG.53ffe6f55d97722f26e9b027b2a47f40.JPG

The Rock Omg GIF by MOODMANThe Rock Applause GIF  👍

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

MP:

Again, this is my submission for the HDZeta Psycho 3rd Stage Award for your consideration. This is part of my Complete Silver Label Series (42 titles in the picture) & Gold Label Series (28 titles in the picture) HDZeta Collections. After I took these pictures I kept the new arrivals in boxes as I ran out of space to display them, planning on installing a new display, hopefully soon. So my apologies for only showing these release! Also, I want to share with you that as a matter of fact these are in order as they were released and almost of them I have them with my assigned collector number 019 (started with Saving Private Ryan Gold Label Series and with The Accountant Silver Label Series), thanks to MP for this.  Thanks...

HDZeta 2.jpg

HDZeta 3.jpg

HDZeta 1.jpg

HDZeta 4.jpg

• Like 19

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

We have over 120 Psychos that have received the HDZeta Collector Award so far 😲

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @capricornio34232 @cypheria078 @zones1445 @Digitale_Kunst @Toapel @Hatori @B-bone @ukade2327 @RileyLad @DodgyDave @ksosk @Masterblaster @stephoo67 @Alexbman13 @larson1977 @AnnStellCol @hdblueman @deckard99 @DParadigm @forenhase @3rasus @Cube83 @khivansan @Scary Hair @chingie123 @hunter72 @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @mr_wick @Grendel @rtphoenix @Catgirl @TheDavoser @Wail @BobaFett1974 @bilbon @Robertm89 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @Cornbuster @kwyjibo7 @Steelbook Indy @FF-Freak @Sephiroth @ethnosax @Intentcoin @RAK @Veum @blu.steel33 @GANTZ @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Magnifly @claptraw @SilentasKnight @hal56 @Count Dantes @Angelfire011 @swish @Gladiator_MV @raylight @Mac Hadfield @JiumJium @ThereIsNoooSpoon @ajames212 @Parzival @ShadowWarrior @pan @GuyIncognit0 @empi77 @Ryve @javi @bungral @atomicblonde @SteelWild @guri008 @BlackWidow81 @Casiusco @romeroland @Mutantsmiley @F.M.S @antiapathetic @Mrdugan @Cornrow @Freeformfreakout @Mithrandir2320 @JojoFrance76 @Gary K @InfiniteDoors @Rambo @Blu Magic Ray @upmaniac @Boilersteel @Billy Talent @Chief_lookout @justo10 @Noir21 @RhodW @Gentleman @bossjon

(tagging only the active & still visiting Psychos)

And we have over 50 Psychos that also have received Stage 2 the HDzeta Traesure Hunter Award.

@extantsrevenge @FF-Freak @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @Digitale_Kunst @Rockntoni87 @bilbon @Wail @BobaFett1974 @ukade2327 @RileyLad @capricornio34232 @Robertm89 @cypheria078 @DodgyDave @RAK @Cornbuster @Benoit46 @Veum @zones1445 @Grendel @khivansan @blu.steel33 @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Intentcoin @Count Dantes @Toapel @hal56 @SilentasKnight @TheDavoser @Parzival @ShadowWarrior @ThereIsNoooSpoon @empi77 @Ryve @Catgirl @javi @bungral @DParadigm @SteelWild @romeroland @F.M.S @antiapathetic @JiumJium @JojoFrance76 @GuyIncognit0 @upmaniac @Billy Talent @justo10 @Noir21 @Gary K @Chief_lookout

(again tagging only the active & still visiting Psychos)

That can only mean to light the Batsignal

giphy.gif

and introduce the 3rd Stage the

hdzeta_psycho_new_award_flashy_glitch.gif.4750e170b09348f995e332112239ae8e.gif

Like the Filmarena and Blufans Psycho the Award Icon is also done by @ksosk

HDzetaPsycho.png.11fed84de7cdfc711029e0637479eb43.png

and we will have several ways for our member to optain this great award addition.

It will require you to be a dedicated fan of the retailer, the Psycho part is not included for nothing 😉

So here are the different ways to secure the third Stage.

Oprtion 1:  Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 HDZeta releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 50 different movies!

Option 2: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 65 HDZeta releases. It can be totally random. This option allows you to use different Editions of the same movies. So here each edition shown (even from the same movie) will count towards the 65 needed. For example a complete OC with 3 Editions, counts as 3. Special Packs from the OC do also count as an Edition.

Option 3: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 10 HDZeta OC & 30 Singles. It can be totally random as long as the OCs and Singles are from different movies, so a total of 40 different movies is required.

Option 4: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 20 HDZeta OC releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 20 different OCs that have at least a combined amount of 60 Editions!

Option 5: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 40 HDZeta Editions with the same Number (we need to see the numbers, but also a front picture of the releases). A perfect option for longtime members that have their regular HDZeta number with us.

For all options goes that the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

So

bcdd2d9287a30ced3b9c2a6712e1a575386d92f2.gif

that we have some true HDZeta Psychos here on Media Psychos.

giphy.gif

I hope many of you do too 😄

awoo-awoo-300.gif

And don't forget to like all the great Collection posts from your fellow psychos.

Too Much Reaction GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, capricornio34232 said:

MP:

Again, this is my submission for the HDZeta Psycho 3rd Stage Award for your consideration. This is part of my Complete Silver Label Series (42 titles in the picture) & Gold Label Series (28 titles in the picture) HDZeta Collections. After I took these pictures I kept the new arrivals in boxes as I ran out of space to display them, planning on installing a new display, hopefully soon. So my apologies for only showing these release! Also, I want to share with you that as a matter of fact these are in order as they were released and almost of them I have them with my assigned collector number 019 (started with Saving Private Ryan Gold Label Series and with The Accountant Silver Label Series), thanks to MP for this.  Thanks...

HDZeta 3.jpg

HDZeta 1.jpg

HDZeta 4.jpg

What an amazing collection - I am in awe!

IMG_0020.gif.166d4d298cf4682265462024be811e6b.gif

• Like 6