IGNORED

HDZETA Media Psychos HDZeta Award

vor 9 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Wow Wow Thumbs Up GIFAll Stars Omg GIF by Lifetime

@F.M.S. What a great collection and display. Great choice to go for your first awards. I could also give you the Casual Psycho Award 🙂

Congratulations on clearing the HDzeta Collector and Treasure Hunter award.

hdzeta collector.gifhdzeta treasure hunter.gif

Taylor Swift Applause GIF by MOODMAN

@extantsrevenge 

Many thanks for Your kind words - sooooo Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max Happy about it !!!

(And a great motivation to gather more awards eagerly... 

• Like 5

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 15.2.2022 um 15:20 schrieb Veum:

🥤🤠 howdy there @F.M.S Your collection looks amazing along with your display my friend, congrats 🥳🎉🎊

looking forward to seeing your new displays also! :)

happy for you congratulations GIF

Hi @Veum my bro - I am very happy about your praise !!!  (...and I promise to extensively document my new setting in the appropriate forum visually !!!   :)

Also many thanks to @javi and @RileyLad for Your kind words !

And @antiapathetic - absolutely no need to be modest - You can be proud to have already collected a bunch of real great editions,

so You are well on your way to catch up in the race to collectors heaven ! Wallace And Gromit Race GIF by Aardman Animations

• Like 5

9 hours ago, antiapathetic said:

that is way too hard an act to follow! Amazing collection 🙌🏻

Some nice Jems in there @antiapathetic

2110160821_fkPxDJ2bpZX7q(2).gif.3faa67a0a9e6b31b12397f4a73cf0e80.gif

LOTR and Hobbit could become grails if the gold labels get c@ncelled (still very limited even if gold happens).

And those Blade runners! 😍👌

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

Some nice Jems in there @antiapathetic

2110160821_fkPxDJ2bpZX7q(2).gif.3faa67a0a9e6b31b12397f4a73cf0e80.gif

LOTR and Hobbit could become grails if the gold labels get c@ncelled (still very limited even if gold happens).

And those Blade runners! 😍👌

Thank you kindly! Easily the grail of my own collection. Landing on that final list for LOTR and Hobbit as a regular member was dang near one of the happiest days of... well not my life, but at least that whole year 😄 Made an MP lifer out of me and convinced me to go tiered! Huge Tolkien fan so better believe I camped that gold GB too and will be double dipping when they finally happen.

yas omg GIF by O&O, Inc

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, antiapathetic said:

@F.M.S, that is way too hard an act to follow! Amazing collection 🙌🏻

After submitting for Marvel to be my 1st award, HDZeta had to be my #2. I believe with special packs this puts me up to 36. It isn't nearly enough. I want them all. But thrilled to have what I do.

20220218_230111.thumb.jpg.2b3907eb1c2f6dd699547369bbc28bdc.jpg20220218_230509.thumb.jpg.e54b9c60406e60fc6043e64eb45db0bd.jpg

Marty wouldn't take his sunglasses off for the photo so he got stuck off on his own.

fascinating michael j fox GIF

Awesome collection @antiapathetic!

Can't get much better than LOTR + Hobbit + Dark Knight Trilogy 😍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Am 15.2.2022 um 04:37 schrieb F.M.S:

Hello @extantsrevenge  Nils !

(and of course a dear greeting to all members who follow this thread...)

as I work in a field that robs you of almost any time you have (and makes you feel like you have to save the world every day), I unfortunately get to indulge my passion for Steelbooks and premium editions far too rarely.

Nevertheless, it's finally time to open up at least a partial insight into my collection - and I'll start with the retailer whose editions I particularly appreciate - HDZeta.

Unlike most of the others who have presented their fantastic collections so far, I am not a real sealed edition collector - although I can well understand this preference, I myself am an enthusiast when it comes to presenting premium Steelbooks as aesthetically as possible - and preferably in combination with the accompanying One Click box.

However, this inevitably requires the opening of the box (and the slips) and is also the reason why I have so far shied away from participating in the awards, as an opened OC means a far greater display effort in order to be able to document the completeness of the edition (apart from the fact that I have so far kept the slips together with goodies in cupboards, as the presentation space in my cinema room (which also serves as my Premium Editions showroom) is largely reserved for Steelbooks (mostly with OC-Box) - this is all the more true as I give each edition its own compartment in specially converted shelves and strive for individual lighting, which tries to show off the beauty of the Steels as best as possible.

Here is an HDZeta-related example of how I tend to present the editions:

IMG_7126.thumb.jpg.ffa509ed9c2a39c32e7f6c60b7220e8f.jpg

However I will be moving to a new residence towards the end of the year, which on the one hand gives me the opportunity - in the course of unpacking - to assemble all the editions before placing them again in the (then even larger) showroom for further awards, without being overwhelmed by the demands of my job... and in any case, I am already planning to show the upcoming presentation solution here at MP, showcasing the respective specially illuminated Steelbooks in detail (even though that is still some months ahead...)

Anyway - luckily I still have some (27) sealed HDZeta (Silver) editions that I can use to hunt for my first awards...

So,here we go - (now let's get serious and officially... ehemhm...  ) for your consideration the following:

1425362111_27HDZetaOVPSlipsforMPAward.thumb.png.68f0df056829cd8f769ada079dfff0b9.png

As mentioned before, these are only sealed Silver Editions (by the way... did I mention that I got 17 of the Editions by MP...? 9_9) .

In fact there's much more (not all pics with membership name as not needed yet for the first awards... 😎 ) as shown in my actual HDZeta - BlackBox OC - Shrine (!)

1533191978_HDZetaShrine.thumb.png.0f8ba1b629d84000ec239015c78de730.png

And not to forget this... IMG_7076.thumb.jpg.766c82269f85c08d5bee49d103df56ae.jpg

of course also that...   IMG_7077.thumb.jpg.92e4670a4f0e6f44d8c3835117271ff6.jpg

and (not at least)

those...         705164367_HDZetaSlipsAddendum.thumb.png.a002d3d7e25cbc47c08d03349247338c.png

and these...2027663525_IMG_7067(1).thumb.jpg.ff9a9338701b5ed0b5468926bb1e0650.jpg

In other words... I hope this helps for my first award... :D

(even though I could not add more MP Stuff yet - hope this get's better next time as I am waiting for my first - wooden - membership card of 2021/2 which will be proudly presented...)

To put it in a nutshell - when will we see the next HDZeta-Award-Stage...???  xD  

And now ... everybody have fun to collect and admire Your treasures !!!

Am 19.2.2022 um 08:17 schrieb antiapathetic:

@F.M.S, that is way too hard an act to follow! Amazing collection 🙌🏻

After submitting for Marvel to be my 1st award, HDZeta had to be my #2. I believe with special packs this puts me up to 36. It isn't nearly enough. I want them all. But thrilled to have what I do.

20220218_230111.thumb.jpg.2b3907eb1c2f6dd699547369bbc28bdc.jpg20220218_230509.thumb.jpg.e54b9c60406e60fc6043e64eb45db0bd.jpg

Marty wouldn't take his sunglasses off for the photo so he got stuck off on his own.

fascinating michael j fox GIF

...Great Items & Great Collections! 👌👍🤩

Awesome Chefs Kiss GIF by TRTGladiator Thumb GIF by PuyduFou

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 4/12/2022 at 4:23 AM, Mrdugan said:

Started pulling out HDZs and forgot about WW OC and the Hobbit trilogy. Interstellar is probably my favorite in the entire collection.

DF031B62-246D-465C-B657-89088AF16C5F.jpeg

Yes the HDz 4K Interstellar DL is a fantastic edition. Stunning lentis front and back. Particularly the back one. 

You don't see many of them around either. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...