IGNORED

Steel Rain (Injoingan Exclusive) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Steel Rain (Injoingan Exclusive) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
4 hours ago, huseyin said:

I went for Type A I like the consistent artwork with the steelbook

4 hours ago, ksosk said:

I am considering B 1f603.png

Just like huseyin I went with type A. Type B is also a nice cover, but a little bit too generic perhaps, and like huseyin I feel the other one is more consistent with the steelbook. Huseyin, I also got a copy of Red Sorghum on eBay, but it cost me, though; USD130.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, Terje Iversen said:

Just like huseyin I went with type A. Type B is also a nice cover, but a little bit too generic perhaps, and like huseyin I feel the other one is more consistent with the steelbook. Huseyin, I also got a copy of Red Sorghum on eBay, but it cost me, though; USD130.

I hope MP will make that the last time you have to get a MLIFE/WCL title off 3rd-party sellers. Get a SCF8 protector to cover the baby!

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

I hope MP will make that the last time you have to get a MLIFE/WCL title off 3rd-party sellers. Get a SCF8 protector to cover the baby!

Hi ksosk,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I was not originally part of a GB on that title. And what is a SCF8? But is this community set up to help its members track down rare movies at a reasonable price? Thank you in advance, ksosk.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Terje Iversen said:

I was not originally part of a GB on that title

Yup, I was aware of that! I was trying to say that I hope from now onwards, you won't have to miss anymore releases by MLIFE or WCL, and then have to buy from a 3rd party.

1 minute ago, Terje Iversen said:

SCF8

This is the plastic protector we use to protect our premium purchases!

Check this out

3 minutes ago, Terje Iversen said:

is this community set up to help its members track down rare movies

We don't have such a link though, sorry.

However, Masterblaster is our go-to guy if we ever want an old catalogue. Now, we put up a Classifieds to check if he or anyone else has the item that we seek =)

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

Yup, I was aware of that! I was trying to say that I hope from now onwards, you won't have to miss anymore releases by MLIFE or WCL, and then have to buy from a 3rd party.

This is the plastic protector we use to protect our premium purchases!

Check this out

We don't have such a link though, sorry.

However, Masterblaster is our go-to guy if we ever want an old catalogue. Now, we put up a Classifieds to check if he or anyone else has the item that we seek 😃

That's why I'm so glad that I found MediaPsychos. I'll make sure I don't miss those great releases in the future, thanks to you guys (and gals).

Awards

Archived