extantsrevenge

SMLIFE Avengers: Infinity War (SM LIFE Exclusive) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

MP GROUP BUY HERE

Avengers: Infinity War (SM LIFE Exclusive) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Release: September 19th 2018

Price: TBA

Purchase Link: TBA

Note: Includes 4K UHD, 3D & 2D, SM Life formerly known as FNC Add Culture

Avengers: Infinity War - SM LIFE - Media Psychos Release Topic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

Hello there @extantsrevenge

The Gb is not open yet ?

Do you think it could be possible to get again Thor 3 and Black Panther FNC Ad Culture? I have missed the preorder 1f641.png

Thanks !

Cheers.

The GB will open later, keep an eye on the GB section ?

Sorry no chance for any Thor 3 or Black Panther ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HornyRhino" said:

Hi...

Do we know the cost of these each?

Thanks

Hi @HornyRhino"

Retail price of SM Life Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther was 52.99, so I'd expect this to be in that range. Note, this does not include shipping or GB fees (as stated at the top of the group buy)

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, JP006 said:

What is this UHD Club you speak of? Furthermore, how does one rise up from scrub to Gold (or silver) Psycho? 

So many questions!

Hi @JP006

The UHD Club release list is in the MEDIA NEWS AND NON-STEELBOOK EDITIONS section under SPECIAL EDITIONS

They appear in the Group Buy section of the site under Other Media Groupbuys then Special / Collector Groupbuys. Scroll down to UHD Club! 

I own both Wonder Woman (wood) and Ghost in the Shell (leather) and they are two of the finest editions in my collection.

Gold and Silver memberships are available for purchase in the MP Store (upper left corner of the site or pick "Store" from mobile) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @JP006

The UHD Club release list is in the MEDIA NEWS AND NON-STEELBOOK EDITIONS section under SPECIAL EDITIONS

They appear in the Group Buy section of the site under Other Media Groupbuys then Special / Collector Groupbuys. Scroll down to UHD Club! 

I own both Wonder Woman (wood) and Ghost in the Shell (leather) and they are two of the finest editions in my collection.

Gold and Silver memberships are available for purchase in the MP Store (upper left corner of the site or pick "Store" from mobile) 

I'm intrigued...do you have any images of these?

32 minutes ago, MM3 said:

Unfortunately, I missed out on this.  7 people get 2 copies when there are only 30 copies available?

When it is time to submit our qty to the retailers, most of the time it doesn't matter how many each member orders. 

SM Life Design releases have always had very short notice so the situation will always be the same.

• Like 2