IGNORED

Cypheria’s new arrivals !!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

The ID is my email address, I didn’t use the guest mode, but it should be safe if you use the PayPal method,  I don’t know if you will get the shipping confirmation message with tracking 🤔

I’m a little confused on signing up @cypheria078.

They have a line for our email address and that line for *ID (which asks for 4-16 characters, that seems like they want something else though IDK?).

Do they want us to put our email address down twice?

Also they want a mobile, which I do not own?

Also where is Novamedia from?

Thanks for your help! 😊

Edited by Veum

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 6 minutes, Veum a dit :

I’m a little confused on signing up @cypheria078.

They have a line for our email address and that line for *ID (which asks for 4-16 characters, that seems like they want something else though IDK?).

Do they want us to put our email address down twice?

Also where is Novamedia from?

Thanks for your help! 😊

You can create an ID during the registration process, for example VEUM (it should be available of course) and then you can log in to your account using your email address or your ID 😉

Edited by cypheria078
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cypheria078 said:

You can create an ID during the registration process, for example VEUM (it should be available of course) and then you can sign in to your account using your email address or your ID 😉

I hate to be a pain to you @cypheria078 but what about a mobile that I do not own, I only own a ol’ school land-line?

They ask for a mobile with that *required symbol!

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 4 minutes, Veum a dit :

I hate to be a pain to you @cypheria078 but what about a mobile that I do not own, I only own a ol’ school land-line?

They ask for a mobile with that *required symbol!

No problem at all my friend 😉

You can use your phone number as mobile imo, it’s only use by the carrier if needed.

Or maybe you can use my address and my mobile number, I will tell you if your package arrive 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 2 heures, 3rasus a dit :

Le greatest showman est classe ? J'ai hesité à le prendre 😅

Je l’ai pris pour voir justement, je sais que le Steelbook n’a pas des finitions fantastiques, mais ça fait quand même une édition exclusive de plus pour ce film

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Third reception : White men can’t jump French futurepack

Not seen for years, I can’t wait to see it again 😬

FDC9ABF1-74B1-44E7-8784-919DF23A4C12.thumb.jpeg.550b93c6f14ece7793a444def360938d.jpeg

The last reception will be one of the graal edition I’m looking for a long time 🤭

Edited by cypheria078
  • Like 6