il y a 18 minutes, Grendel a dit :

I hope you're not referring to those FACs we discussed a while ago?

Don't worry, I don't referring to those we talked about 😉

I'm just waiting releases I bought before the lockdown through my german channel 

The 4 FAC releases missing are too pricey yet, as you know, I have to wait July now before spending too much money, but I keep an eye on good opportunities 😉

About double ou triple dipping, it's not a problem for me, I own a lot of releases from different retailers for the same movies and I keep them all (7 Venom, 9 Gladiator, 6 Wonder Woman..)

• Like 3

Hi @Veum ;

There's a significant amount of materials written and released on Batman: The Dark Knight and I could fill a thread with some of the offerings, heh.

Suffice it to say, that even if you should pull up Amazon.com and peruse "The Dark Knight" under "Books" (vice Films) you can quickly become overwhelmed buddy.

But, that is the first place I recommend you searching. 🙂

Now with all that said.

One of the most influential books written of Bats in the past 30 years would be  Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns", as it is essentially the renaissance for when Bats once again, turned "Dark".

It is a 'graphic novel' but I think most would say, if you like your Nolan Bats, this is where he came from and certainly worth owning in your fan collection.

There's other key moments in the Bats universe of course;

- The Breaking of The Batman

- The Killing Joke (death of Robin)

- Batman Ninja (surprisingly well done!)

- The Red Hood saga

- and many more.

Note; it's difficult to pinpoint non-animated story-lines simply because Bats was born and thrives in a visual medium... but they do exist.

Regardless, the ones I've highlighted are perhaps considered by some as KEY story arcs for the current generation.

Cruise around my friend. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @Veum ;

There's a significant amount of materials written and released on Batman: The Dark Knight and I could fill a thread with some of the offerings, heh.

Suffice it to say, that even if you should pull up Amazon.com and peruse "The Dark Knight" under "Books" (vice Films) you can quickly become overwhelmed buddy.

But, that is the first place I recommend you searching. 🙂

Now with all that said.

One of the most influential books written of Bats in the past 30 years would be  Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns", as it is essentially the renaissance for when Bats once again, turned "Dark".

It is a 'graphic novel' but I think most would say, if you like your Nolan Bats, this is where he came from and certainly worth owning in your fan collection.

There's other key moments in the Bats universe of course;

- The Breaking of The Batman

- The Killing Joke (death of Robin)

- Batman Ninja (surprisingly well done!)

- The Red Hood saga

- and many more.

Note; it's difficult to pinpoint non-animated story-lines simply because Bats was born and thrives in a visual medium... but they do exist.

Regardless, the ones I've highlighted are perhaps considered by some as KEY story arcs.

Cruise around my friend. 🙂

You just do not want to make it simple for me do you 😂... you want me to use what little brain cells I have left to search don’t you mouhahaha

Alright, I’ll go search but I’ll get you my pretty & your little dog too hehe

very funny lol GIF

• Haha 1

^^ I gave ya some of the best titles out there to begin with buddy.

I don't think your efforts will be too tedious... 😉

edit: oh, now if ya want the true blood on Bats, @extantsrevenge is a hard-core groupie and could probably detail exactly what editions of what books to pursue. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 1

^^ More absolutely gorgeous new pick-ups @cypheria078 ! 🤩

That HDZ T-1 box is a beautiful collector piece, to be sure!

I have the lenti from that set and the FS Black Barons ed, as I was still too intimidated by the price of 1-clicks when this came out...🙄

Regardless, very happy for you!

You should be coming close to completion of your Terminator sets my friend.

Hope to see a pic of them all together when opportunity permits! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 8 minutes, Grendel a dit :

^^ More absolutely gorgeous new pick-ups @cypheria078 ! 🤩

That HDZ T-1 box is a beautiful collector piece, to be sure!

I have the lenti from that set and the FS Black Barons ed, as I was still too intimidated by the price of 1-clicks when this came out...🙄

Regardless, very happy for you!

You should be coming close to completion of your Terminator sets my friend.

Hope to see a pic of them all together when opportunity permits! 😀

Thanks my friend, a terrible hunt to find it and I have sweat a lot because it was sent 3 months ago 😓

I still looking for the T3 boxset, the last one and my boxset collection is complete 😬

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Grendel a dit :

^^ Thanks for your reply buddy.

Do you have a lead on the HDZ T-3 box or would you like me to keep an eye out for it?  🙂

I have no lead yet, I requested to all my channels without success. If you find it, you will be my hero 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:wow: What a beauty of a reception @cypheria078  🤩

Lovely titles all. I do hope you still have some available space to display some of your treasures!  🤭

I never thought I'd start running out of room in a house with 1200' main floor and 1200' developed lower floor... but it's happening.

I'm starting to entertain thoughts of sending some of my mundane Steels (i.e. no slips) that are doubles of Premiums to my kids!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 22 heures, Grendel a dit :

I never thought I'd start running out of room in a house with 1200' main floor and 1200' developed lower floor... but it's happening.

I'm starting to entertain thoughts of sending some of my mundane Steels (i.e. no slips) that are doubles of Premiums to my kids!

Maybe it's time to look for a castle, or you can send me some releases to keep them at home 😊

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Thanks buddy 😊

I will keep an eye on your next arrivals 😋

Your welcome my friend.. and thank you...

4 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Nothing really original for today, but very happy to get it 😊

F1F67E40-A756-4268-94D1-E524DC896FB4.thumb.jpeg.a6d9c567052df1b34b23e61f45905647.jpeg

Im thinking of getting this still but off Amazon as it is still in stock... it does look like a lovely set to add to anyone’s collection....

• Like 3

Awards

On 5/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, cypheria078 said:

Some new stuffs today 🙂

IMG_6583.thumb.JPG.72f4a55e380066a7bf05ea9c7533092e.JPG

got that assault on precinct 13 myself, while it's a shame there's no steel, it's nice to have CM edition #001 in my collection!

also have the kimchi monsters inc steel, timeless movie

• Like 2

Awards