IGNORED

Cypheria’s new arrivals !!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wow: What a beauty of a reception @cypheria078  🤩

Lovely titles all. I do hope you still have some available space to display some of your treasures!  🤭

I never thought I'd start running out of room in a house with 1200' main floor and 1200' developed lower floor... but it's happening.

I'm starting to entertain thoughts of sending some of my mundane Steels (i.e. no slips) that are doubles of Premiums to my kids!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 22 heures, Grendel a dit :

I never thought I'd start running out of room in a house with 1200' main floor and 1200' developed lower floor... but it's happening.

I'm starting to entertain thoughts of sending some of my mundane Steels (i.e. no slips) that are doubles of Premiums to my kids!

Maybe it's time to look for a castle, or you can send me some releases to keep them at home 😊

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Thanks buddy 😊

I will keep an eye on your next arrivals 😋

Your welcome my friend.. and thank you...

4 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Nothing really original for today, but very happy to get it 😊

F1F67E40-A756-4268-94D1-E524DC896FB4.thumb.jpeg.a6d9c567052df1b34b23e61f45905647.jpeg

Im thinking of getting this still but off Amazon as it is still in stock... it does look like a lovely set to add to anyone’s collection....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, cypheria078 said:

Some new stuffs today 🙂

IMG_6583.thumb.JPG.72f4a55e380066a7bf05ea9c7533092e.JPG

got that assault on precinct 13 myself, while it's a shame there's no steel, it's nice to have CM edition #001 in my collection!

also have the kimchi monsters inc steel, timeless movie

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

A lot of new stuff for today, and some I’m really proud of 😊

Frozen 2 Zavvi collector edition

Interstellar Boxset Hdzeta

Onward Fnac Edition

Star Wars The Force Awakens Blufans OAB

Memento Kimchidvd : a gift from my german’s friend to thank me for all I’ve done for them 😍

It Follows Kimchidvd

Battlestar Galactica Steelarchive

Ninja Steelarchive

5667CA58-C477-4800-B30B-2F53B6CDA6C4.thumb.jpeg.1b8671916179570cc74296a80a434bfb.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@cypheria078 some nice editions you got there my friend I bet that Interstellar was hard to find hey? Was it expensive there is one on ebay for £499.99 and the only HDzeta boxset on eBay part from the single editions...?

I received my BB #21Alita Battle Angel OC today pics be up later

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 3 minutes, StrikerEureka79 a dit :

@cypheria078 some nice editions you got there my friend I bet that Interstellar was hard to find hey? Was it expensive there is one on ebay for £499.99 and the only HDzeta boxset on eBay part from the single editions...?

Very hard to find indeed. The secret is to be patient. I found it for half the price on eBay, and even less 😊

• Like 2

Just catching your discussion on games.

I've been a gamer since well, forever but have fallen significantly behind in titles as of late.

True fact, I BUILT my current computer with the express purpose of it being able to handle Witcher 3, then never did buy...Witcher 3...🙄

One game I wish I had picked up though, was;

Amnesia; The Dark Descent (PC)

I see it's pretty scarce to find a PC disc copy at this time (10 years after launch) but still looking...🤩

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 9 minutes, Grendel a dit :

I see it's pretty scarce to find a PC disc copy at this time (10 years after launch) but still looking...🤩

Maybe you could find it on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Amnesia-Dark-Descent-PC-ValuSoft/dp/B004FZ9822?th=1

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

Just catching your discussion on games.

I've been a gamer since well, forever but have fallen significantly behind in titles as of late.

True fact, I BUILT my current computer with the express purpose of it being able to handle Witcher 3, then never did buy...Witcher 3...🙄

One game I wish I had picked up though, was;

Amnesia; The Dark Descent (PC)

Steam doesn't have it? Witcher 3 is incredible, play it!

• Like 1