IGNORED

John Wick 2 Funko POP's

larson1977

5 hours ago, nefilim said:

@larson1977 What material these are ? How they feel ? Break easily. I'm thinking of getting this :

71dz0LOCvaL._SL1200_.jpg.3b2644b4bf3242250031c8e15899bc33.jpg

...would be my first one. And do not tend to start huge collection. Maybe couple of my ever favourite characters. Like Alien.

They are very strudy and do not break easily. I can highly recommend them, they are fun. I have quite a few of them but haven't purchased any lately. The only ones I am getting these days are the ones from the ''Marvel Collector Corps'' box because I am subscribed to them. I go for Hot Toys these days. :)

Awards

3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

@larson1977 @deeii @psychoscot

Problem with me and collectibles like these is - I do get addicted pretty easily. And I do not want that. I spend as it is too much to movies, music and books. And running out of space. + Missus is letting me know that there might be more to life than ... oh, well ...

Oh yes I know the struggle. I get addicted to collectibles pretty easily aswell. But overall Funko POPs aren't that expensive, think most regular ones are about 12-15 euro? 

Awards

3 minutes ago, deeii said:

Oh yes I know the struggle. I get addicted to collectibles pretty easily aswell. But overall Funko POPs aren't that expensive, think most regular ones are about 12-15 euro? 

Yep - But how many are there ? (even interesting ones ?) And space they take ? If I buy them, I do not wanna stuck them to cellar. LOL.

2 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Yep - But how many are there ? (even interesting ones ?) And space they take ? If I buy them, I do not wanna stuck them to cellar. LOL.

Oh man there are so many of them, so many! I have no clue lol. They don't take alot of space if you unbox them but I like to keep the exclusive ones in the box.

Awards

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

@larson1977 @deeii @psychoscot

Problem with me and collectibles like these is - I do get addicted pretty easily. And I do not want that. I spend as it is too much to movies, music and books. And running out of space. + Missus is letting me know that there might be more to life than ... oh, well ...

That's why I've become very selective this year and ask myself do I REALLY want this and often the answer is no. 

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...