IGNORED

The Predator

nefilim

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Boyd who ? 1f600.png

Bad guy in Logan the one with the robot arm his Grandad was Hal Holbrook cowboy movies .

3 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

It's not just the size of Arnie but the presence and charisma he brought to his movies.  

Neither The Rock or Vin Diesel have it and never will.  

Closest is Sly with Rambo and Rocky movies but even he isn't in the same league as Arnie.  

I'd hate to have to live up to his name in a movie. 

Some of that I think was the skill of the Dirctors Arnold worked with hiding how to use that charm and presence to the advantage of the movie he's in .

Stallone i never totally got the movies of his I liked where not the mass popular ones Paradise Ally,  Lock Up , Over the Top and Judge Dedd.

Yes only a sad Psycho can like those movies LOL

24 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Bad guy in Logan the one with the robot arm his Grandad was Hal Holbrook cowboy movies .

Some of that I think was the skill of the Dirctors Arnold worked with hiding how to use that charm and presence to the advantage of the movie he's in .

Stallone i never totally got the movies of his I liked where not the mass popular ones Paradise Ally,  Lock Up , Over the Top and Judge Dedd.

Yes only a sad Psycho can like those movies LOL

I have all those in DVD, Blu-Ray and Digibooks.  :D  

Sly's old stuff was great as you said.  

Plus Diane Lane in Judge Dredd and Sandra Bullock in Demolition Man.  :x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

news with spoilers

"

It’s been openly reported that, after a test screening, there had been some significant reshoots on Shane Black‘s The Predator. It was alleged that the third act had been retooled, with costar Keegan-Micheal Key confirming them in an interview. Now, AvP Galaxy has all of the details, revealing major changes that include new deaths and less Predators. SPOILER WARNING.

Early photos that leaked during filming revealed (ridiculous looking) shots of “friendly” Predators riding atop an APC tank and aiming an automatic weapon. The site reports that all of the friendly Predators have been removed from the latest edit. In addition to less Predators, all of the “hybrid creatures” have been removed with the exception of the “Predator Dog”.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. The site also reports that all death sequences involving the more prominent characters have also been completely changed and the final battle with the Upgrade Predator takes place at night in the woods. This part is wild: “After attacking the Project: Stargazer base, Upgrade gives the survivors a chance to escape before he begins to hunt them to find the best fighter amongst them.”

There are even more changes detailed, with the latest cut including additional scenes that connect The Predator to the previous films, including Alien vs. Predator. “Lex’s spear is now displayed alongside City Hunter’s spear from Predator 2. Casey, Olivia Munn’s character, is also shown some grainy pictures of the Predators from the first two films.” Jake Busey plays the son of Gary Busey’s Predator 2 character, which makes this reveal pretty interesting.

"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived