IGNORED

The Predator

nefilim

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I'm puzzled about this pic too. I could be bloober or sfaff fooling around ...

A bit like a day here then ?????.

I do like the Predator movies . I saw 1 and 2 on the big screen . One of the few that I like the 2nd movie best .

The others being Aliens , Science Of The Lambs and John Wick Chapter 2 ?.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jake Busey to play son of Gary Busey's Predator 2 character in The Predator

[Shane Black] called me and he said ‘Hey, you wanna do this movie? We don’t have money for you but it’ll be a fun thing to come play and be your father’s son...so as much as I have followed in my Dad’s footsteps career-wise, this is like really following in his footsteps by playing a character who is the son of the character he played. And I don’t think there would be any other forum where I would do that. 

sounds awful to me !

• 3 weeks later...

The good folks over at Entertainment Weekly sat down with actor Keegan-Michael Key, who stated a few facts regarding Shane Black’s The Predator.

Talking with EW, Key told the site: “Predator was a real privilege to do, and if people think they’re going to see a remake of the original movie, they’re in for a surprise. A very pleasant surprise. It’s not a sequel. [It has] lots of elements of humor. It certainly lives in the universe of the five films that were made. I think that’s probably the best way to say it and the only way I can say it right now.”

The Official ‘Predator’ Fan App Just Launched

Don’t worry, it’s free. And it’s pretty damn cool.

Now available on iOS and Android mobile is the Predator Official Fan App, a celebration of the Predator franchise and the forthcoming release of Shane Black’s The Predator. The app is your one-stop shop for all things Predator, packed with news, vintage throwback photos, trivia games, and even Predator emojis!

The interactive experience allows fans of the franchise to, well, interact with one another and even participate in special challenges to unlock rewards and exclusive content. Through playing games and going on special in-app missions, you can collect skulls that allow you to level up from “Young Blood” to experienced Yautja elder.

Paired with the thepredator.fox website, the official app will provide fans around the world a place to organically interact, consume more content and build direct relationships. Helmed by community managers who will drive content and interactions within the platform, the Predator Official Fan App will empower fans through content that runs the gamut from tongue-in-cheek think pieces, to fan-fiction, to behind-the-scenes revelations, to detailed analysis of past films.

The Predator Official Fan App includes:

SKULLS. Participate in forums, complete challenges, and submit your own fan content to earn skulls, unlocking special features, videos, stickers, and more.

RANK UP. Use skulls to rank up from a Young Blood to a Yautja leader for more exclusive content. Unlock various Predator emojis.

THE RUNDOWN. Head Hunters Tory and Dave bring you up-to-date clan content with weekly coverage of Predator news, interviews, fan interactions, humorous sketches, and more.

FORUMS. Visit the forum to connect with other recruits to discuss all things Predator.

Download the app today and start digging in!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

So is it a complete reboot of the first film ?

That was an all time classic. 

You have to have a believable ‘hero’ like Arnie. 

Not sure there’s anyone around at the moment who fills those boots. 

Maybe Vin Deisel or the Jumanji bloke. (Can’t think of his name) ?

What I've seen Boyd Holbrook in i have enjoyed a lot he's an interesting choice Dwayne Johnson is who you thinking of @DodgyDave ?

Part of the reason I liked Predator 2 and Predators was the normal size guys .

Arnold and co in the original completely BRILLIANT and iconic only I haven't known guys that big for 30 years when I was hanging about with gang of Body Builders ?

49 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

So is it a complete reboot of the first film ?

That was an all time classic. 

You have to have a believable ‘hero’ like Arnie. 

Not sure there’s anyone around at the moment who fills those boots. 

Maybe Vin Deisel or the Jumanji bloke. (Can’t think of his name) 1f600.png

I totally agree with this man.  

Hollywood needs to find some creativity again. 

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

What I've seen Boyd Holbrook in i have enjoyed a lot he's an interesting choice Dwayne Johnson is who you thinking of @DodgyDave ?

Arnold and co in the original completely BRILLIANT and iconic only I haven't known guys that big for 30 years when I was hanging about with gang of Body Builders ?

It's not just the size of Arnie but the presence and charisma he brought to his movies.  

Neither The Rock or Vin Diesel have it and never will.  

Closest is Sly with Rambo and Rocky movies but even he isn't in the same league as Arnie.  

I'd hate to have to live up to his name in a movie. 

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

What I've seen Boyd Holbrook in i have enjoyed a lot he's an interesting choice Dwayne Johnson is who you thinking of @DodgyDave 1f917.png2764.png

Arnold and co in the original completely BRILLIANT and iconic only I haven't known guys that big for 30 years when I was hanging about with gang of Body Builders 1f917.png2764.png

Boyd who ? ?

Archived