IGNORED

Deckard99's New Arrivals

• ★ Administrators ★

Just got these in my mailbox today!!! Avengers & Age of Ultron 4K Best Buy steelbooks. 

They look a lot nicer in hand then I though they would! The titles on the front are nicely embossed and the circle around the big "A" is slightly debossed (hard to tell from the photos I'm sure). The colors pop nicely too. I'm very happy with these!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Now it's time for some new (and kinda new 🤪) arrivals

New releases of two of my favorite movies. I preordered Starman (Scream Factory) to get the slip and a nice poster. This release of 12 Monkeys (I'm a huge Terry Gilliam fan) from Arrow has a hugely improved remastered video

IMG_4316.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★

Last (for now) but certainly not least, I just picked up this mint condition Blade Runner 5 disc tin collector's edition for a great price with much help from @Scary Hair! It has a motion film clip block, 16 page photo booklet, and art folio. Not a nick or scratch on it and even has a mint J card. The tin box itself is beautifully embossed on both the front and back 😍

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★

Also arrived yesterday. These 2001 Best Buys steelbooks sold out in a flash. I preordered mine but unfortunately it arrived damaged. And there were no more to be found within 250 miles of me. @45Caliber came to the rescue and found a mint copy for me! What a pal! 🤗❤️❤️

IMG_4421.jpg

On 8/11/2018 at 12:02 PM, deckard99 said:

Just got these in my mailbox today!!! Avengers & Age of Ultron 4K Best Buy steelbooks. 

They look a lot nicer in hand then I though they would! The titles on the front are nicely embossed and the circle around the big "A" is slightly debossed (hard to tell from the photos I'm sure). The colors pop nicely too. I'm very happy with these!!! 2764.png2764.png2764.png 

IMG_1571.jpg

I just sold my 2 copy's a few days ago. I already miss them

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

Also arrived yesterday. These 2001 Best Buys steelbooks sold out in a flash. I preordered mine but unfortunately it arrived damaged. And there were no more to be found within 250 miles of me. @45Caliber came to the rescue and found a mint copy for me! What a pal! 🤗❤️❤️

IMG_4421.jpg

LOL just sold this one to

• ★ Administrators ★

Here, just to prove that I can open up a steelbook every once in a while! 🤣

Just got this in from Amazon Germany. Thankfully undamaged since it was sent in a thin cardboard envelope with zero protection. It's a real beauty. Arnold is nicely embossed and I like the pet slip. Comes with a bonus disc too 😍

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived