IGNORED

HDZETA Oceans's Eight (2018) (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #38) (WWA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

extantsrevenge

• 6 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, WesternBronco said:

Did they ever decide to release this SB? I love this movie!

HDzeta will have a wave of Silver label releases in March and April, and Ocean is listed as one of the titles. 

There should be an update soon :)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Sweet! If the release is a WWA does this mean HDZeta will use the same red SB that BB used? Do I reserve a spot now or wait for pricing? Decisions, decisions. For this title the blind reservation might be worth the gamble! That's a quick release:).

Yes usually  HdZ Silver Label are WWA Steels .

HdZ I have never seen one Gold OR Silver in hand that I have not liked. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Yes usually  HdZ Silver Label are WWA Steels . 

HdZ I have never seen one Gold OR Silver in hand that I have not liked.  

Excellent. I already have the BB SB but I would really like the extra materials and slips that come with a premium so it would be worth it to duplicate the SB:). Can you tell me the retail price range for HDZeta products. I assume they are similar to Manta and Blufans? How often does the tier priority lists go into effect on HDZeta releases?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, WesternBronco said:

Sweet! If the release is a WWA does this mean HDZeta will use the same red SB that BB used? Do I reserve a spot now or wait for pricing? Decisions, decisions. For this title the blind reservation might be worth the gamble! That's a quick release:).

From my understanding, the red sb is the only wwa release. 

I will also be getting one :)

If you know you will definitely be getting one regardless the slip art then join the gb now. Else, I'll suggest you wait since there's no dropping out of a gb once the bs is out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Oceans's Eight (2018) (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #38) (WWA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]