IGNORED

Manta Lab Aliens (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

PRIAPISM

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Aliens (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

I would say more re aligned as with everything with this hobby WE need 

I finally got around to watching alien the other day and I was planning on watching aliens but I cant find a premium for it. How can this be? Isnt it supposed to be one of the best movies of its era of not ever?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I finally got around to watching alien the other day and I was planning on watching aliens but I cant find a premium for it. How can this be? Isnt it supposed to be one of the best movies of its era of not ever?

Now THIS is only what I think 

James Cameron has A MOOSIVE Back log of editions that need to be made Blu Ray NEVER mind flipping 4K

True Lies 

The Abyss 

Now hes too busy fannying about in a mini sub or watching green scren for his actors in blue body paint to pull his bloody finger out and 

GIVE THEM TO US along with Aliens as a premium

Now for the 

stop using inappropriate language stop using inappropriate language need it now as in yesterday 

stop using inappropriate language here goes my selective Tourette's Syndrome 

angry looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

@ukade2327  HELP

• Haha 6

I’m sure it will be along hopefully not too far In the future ... With a bit of luck FA will do it justice ... that’s the one I’m waiting for....... they did a great job with Alien and the prequels... fingers crossed it’s not too far away .... one needs to have loads of patience with this hobby as it can and does take a loooong time for things to come to fruition... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I’m sure it will be along hopefully not too far In the future ... With a bit of luck FA will do it justice ... that’s the one I’m waiting for....... they did a great job with Alien and the prequels... fingers crossed it’s not too far away .... one needs to have loads of patience with this hobby as it can and does take a loooong time for things to come to fruition... 

SEE @ukade2327

ALWAYS words things far better than I

Thank U Reaction GIF by Chloe x Halle

In English 

HURRY THE stop using inappropriate language UP 

Alien Ellen Ripley GIF - Alien EllenRipley GoddamnIt GIFs

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...