IGNORED

Prefix-Filmarena Predator (FAC Exclusive No.158) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

How do you find out if you made the cut for the group buy?

Hey @BobcatFan1981

You have to go to the Group Buy page & view the participation list.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

You got to love them even including an image of Van Damme (who was originally slated to play the Predator) before he was replaced.

Lol ya I noticed that too. I think they just hit the old random button when it comes to the artwork choices for the cards😆

• Haha 4
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Is it just me or the beauty shots in here are a bit low res?

Here's some higher quality pics of this GRAIL. Because it deserves to be zoomed in for proper inspection of every single detail 🧐

9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.thumb.jpeg.2bcacbedd2c96bc3c7e0be01090efe18.jpegA1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.thumb.jpeg.45d1f89d0a73463099c7adc44b60e2f5.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.thumb.jpeg.5670cf518e53cc0e7729c47de4ef529d.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.thumb.jpeg.8c5ea5cd8c1ebcd722181c535ee30a62.jpeg

Thanks so much for posting these. Recently FA has so often only the smaller pictures and I can't find large versions, so I'm very happy to have better quality of this amazing release. I have a file on my PC with all the BS 😃. OP also updated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks so much for posting these. Recently FA has so often only the smaller pictures and I can't find large versions, so I'm very happy to have better quality of this amazing release. I have a file on my PC with all the BS 😃. OP also updated.

You're quite welcome. Also would like to thank you for all the effort you put into managing this GB. I was going through all the comments yesterday and looks like these FA GB's are really hardcore and require a lot of effort while also putting you in some uncomfortable situations 😔

Your effort to try and get everybody something is much appreciated.

Myself I never thought I would be able to grab that maniacs, feeling really lucky. This being one of my favorite movies of all time, if not through MP GB, I would definitely have to get it off the secondary market, can't even imagine the price these will go for...

Once again

THANK YOU

• Like 6

16 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Is it just me or the beauty shots in here are a bit low res?

Here's some higher quality pics of this GRAIL. Because it deserves to be zoomed in for proper inspection of every single detail 🧐

Ahhhh.  Now I can see it’s a bloody skeleton on the FS… 🙏 for sharing !

48F6F9A1-16E0-4F9E-BEC6-9A231BFC1F79.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Awards