IGNORED

Prefix-Filmarena Predator (FAC Exclusive No.158) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

• ★ Administrators ★

Predator (FAC Exclusive No.158) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: E1 12.01.22 / E2 19.01.22 / E3 26.01.22 / Maniac 02.02.22

Price: E1 1799 CZK / E2 1899 CZK / E3 1899 CZK / Maniac 7499 CZK

Limited: TBA

Purchase Link:  Edition 1 Edition 2 Edition 3 Edition 4 Maniac Box Edition 5

Note:  FAC *** PREDATOR FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL EDITION #2 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL EDITION #3 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX (featuring editions E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) EDITION #4 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4 4K Ultra HD + 4 Blu-ray)

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.thumb.jpeg.45d1f89d0a73463099c7adc44b60e2f5.jpeg

FAC #158 PREDATOR FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet Edition 1 contains:

• Exclusive Fullslip XL with an attractive finish
  • Exclusive lenticular 3D magnet
  • WEA Exclusive SteelBook 2BD - glossy with front embossing
  • 4K UHD Blu-ray disc + Blu-ray disc 3D / 2D
  • Exclusive collector's folder
  • Collectible character cards
  • Collectible photo cards
  • Collectible photobook
  • Collectible numbered card and hologram
  • Exclusive outer sticker with edition label.

6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.thumb.jpeg.5670cf518e53cc0e7729c47de4ef529d.jpeg

FAC #158 PREDATOR Double 3D Lenticular FULLSLIP XL Edition 2 contains:

• Exclusive lenticular 3D in the front and in the back FullSlip 
  • Collectible booklet

0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.thumb.jpeg.8c5ea5cd8c1ebcd722181c535ee30a62.jpeg

FAC #158 PREDATOR LENTICULAR 3D FRONT + GLOW IN THE DARK BACK FULLSLIP XL Edition 3 contains:

• Exclusive lenticular 3D in the front of the fullslip + glow in the dark effect in the back
  • Collectible booklet

9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.thumb.jpeg.2bcacbedd2c96bc3c7e0be01090efe18.jpeg

AC #158 PREDATOR MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX Edition 4 includes:

• Edition 1
  • Edition 2
  • Edition 3
  • Edition 5
  • Collector's Book

FB_IMG_1532970398321.thumb.jpg.b3b842331e984a42c5b1cb32d1643613.jpgFB_IMG_1532970400912.thumb.jpg.34993f3d311b8c1f45dce3d3204c3abf.jpg

Dear collectors,

we are very happy that we can use today's celebration of Arnold Schwarzenegger's birthday to present you a very long time awaited FAC EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK PREDATOR :-).

We would like to inform you that project PREDATOR is being prepared for the next year 2019 as the following project after THE PREDATOR. The course of premium PREDATOR SteelBooks will be set this way 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 (THE PREDATOR - PREDATOR - PREDATOR 2 - PREDATORS).

Stay tuned to get regular information.

Thank you for your support.

Happy "71st" Birthday, Arnold! Have a great one!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Predator (FAC Exclusive No.???) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
Il y a 5 heures, nefilim a dit :

FAC  Predator yes. BB not so much ... ?

Tho do not understand the point releasing both at the same time.

Same here ! Not feeling the BB one even though it's tempting to buy it just for the slip haha 

Il y a 5 heures, Catgirl a dit :

Great news, but an expensive news       

Bildergebnis für geld zählen smiley

Very expensive news as I will need to compelte the entire Predators FAC releases :P  only good news is that it's only scheduled for 2019 haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gregbuzz said:

Guys, do you think the FAC release will include 4K / UHD disc  ? The BB one it’s an option. 

I am tempted to buy the 4K Trilogy Blu-ray as I am not sure if the FAC will give us à 4K release. 

They will. These releases (and Alien) were announced in conjunction with news of the 4K. For me, it's more cost effective to get the US 4K discs. I got the trilogy from Amazon today and won't opt for the FAC upgrades.

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, 45Caliber a dit :

They will. These releases (and Alien) were announced in conjunction with news of the 4K. For me, it's more cost effective to get the US 4K discs. I got the trilogy from Amazon today and won't opt for the FAC upgrades.

Yeah i saw your post on FB ;) 

i am thinking of Doug the same as you, pick up the 4K Trilogy in 4K especially since it’s only 59 CAD on amazon at the moment . Then I will buy the FAC based on the slip artwork. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Gregbuzz said:

Yeah i saw your post on FB ;) 

i am thinking of Doug the same as you, pick up the 4K Trilogy in 4K especially since it’s only 59 CAD on amazon at the moment . Then I will buy the FAC based on the slip artwork. 

I actually picked up the blu-ray triple pack steelbook at Walmart today to switch discs into and put in the 4K slipbox.

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, 45Caliber a dit :

I actually picked up the blu-ray triple pack steelbook at Walmart today to switch discs into and put in the 4K slipbox.

Really ? haha that's a good one ! 

I actually wonder why the hell the Steelbook triple pack is not in 4K ??!! that's really a bummer

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gregbuzz said:

Really ? haha that's a good one ! 

I actually wonder why the hell the Steelbook triple pack is not in 4K ??!! that's really a bummer

I don't believe the second 2 films had been announced as 4K at the time they went into production. It would've been weird to have a 4K disc for just the first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

I have both Predator and Predator 2 on UHD disc ;)

They didn't release them individually in the US yet. 2 and 3 only came in the tri-pack.

1 hour ago, Gregbuzz said:

Man now you told me about switching 4K discs with the Trilogy Steelbooks , I might do the exact same ... god this is getting expensive

Just sayin'

74636169_FullSizeRender183.thumb.jpg.eb3b8f09908a0f9cccd43f998db3bb24.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Filmarena added listings for the Editions and they sound absolutely awesome

FAC *** PREDATOR FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL EDITION #2 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL EDITION #3 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC *** PREDATOR MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX (featuring editions E1 + E2 + E3 + E5) EDITION #4 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4 4K Ultra HD + 4 Blu-ray)

Getting ready 😂

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Black Barons did a great job on their edition. 
It’s difficult to see what FA can bring that needs 4 editions. Apart from WEA of course. 
So I’ll just get Ed2 of this. 
XL DL plus 4K and BD. No need for anything else. 

More money saved. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Predator (FAC Exclusive No.158) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]