IGNORED

BLADE RUNNER Special Collectors Editions

Here are a couple of Special Editions of Blade Runner . A 5 Disc Ultimate  Collectors Edition containing 5 versions of the film consisting of The Final Cut , The US Theatrical Cut , The International Cut and the Directors Cut also Included is the rarely seen workprint   Also included is a 35 mm motion film clip , 16 page photo and contents booklet and an art folio containing art cards by Syd Mead Then there is the 30th Anniversary Bluray of The Final Cut with Lenticular card  , concept art booklet and model Spinner Car.IMG_1604.thumb.JPG.81768e96a3241479b3a03d6c6ef5dda3.JPGIMG_1602.thumb.JPG.423d6db4d0513e68788440b586656912.JPGIMG_1603.thumb.JPG.46aa35a3e64535ebc0805923f5bbdff0.JPG

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, gavt09 said:

@ukade2327 is there anything different in the new box set? I have the other 2 same as you posted, but if its just the UHD thats different I think I'll have to pass. 

I already have a steelbook on order too. Lots of Blade Runner!

Yes Its Just The UHD disk that's Extra plus there's a double sided Art / Production Photo book .................Can't have too much BR....IMO....was going to go for the SB but not too keen on that new art for it ...Still want the Nordic steelbook with the Unicorn.......

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Yes Its Just The UHD disk that's Extra plus there's a double sided Art / Production Photo book .................Can't have too much BR....IMO....was going to go for the SB but not too keen on that new art for it ...Still want the Nordic steelbook with the Unicorn.......

Yeah I love Blade Runner. Wanted a steelbook for the collection and haven't seen one of the Nordic ones around so going for the UK one. 

11 minutes ago, gavt09 said:

Thanks @nefilim They have some nice steelbooks available

Have you used these before? They have some pretty awful reviews floating around.

Also, any idea if they'll ship to UK? Can't find any details on their site about international shipping.

I use that shop regularily. I live in Filand. That is the only place cdon.fi ships. Never had bad experience. Never. Knock on wood. LOL. Bought clothes. Electronic stuff like cameras. Books. Movies. Music. IT stuff. You name it.

Where did you read bad reviews ?

There are cdon shop for each nordic courty. Sweden. Norway etc. Very popular.

Just now, nefilim said:

I use that shop regularily. I live in Filand. That is the only place cdon.fi ships. Never had bad experience. Never. Knock on wood. LOL. Bought clothes. Electronic stuff like cameras. Books. Movies. Music. IT stuff. You name it.

Where did you read bad reviews ?

There are cdon shop for each nordic courty. Sweden. Norway etc. Very popular.

Ok, cool. Just came across a Trustpilot page (although not sure which country it was for as I just saw CDCON!) but the majority of reviews were very bad. Probably just that the people who decided to leave a review were unhappy and wanting to vent their anger.

Had a feeling they would just ship locally as there was no mention of any other shipping

@gavt09 When the Nordic BD steel is released and art confirmed I can get one for you if you want. I'm getting one for @ukade2327 and one for myself.

Do not have to decided right away. Priority shipping to Uk (you live in UK ?) is about 14 €. Takes about a week. Ade we did not use priority last time. (I think)  It's only couple of euros more and much faster.

10 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Priority shipping to Uk (you live in UK ?) is about 14 €. Takes about a week. Ade we did not use priority last time. (I think)  It's only couple of euros more and much faster.

Fine by me @nefilim  , I think I chose economy last time cos it was more than the cost of the disc to ship priority...........

• 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Not exactly a Steelbook by any means but you gotta admit this is pretty Damn Cool , and a very nice piece of movie memorabilia....and as its the only one I've ever come across ........collectible.....

IMG_3411.thumb.JPG.7f9161be84a65173e7c392b8e4509bc4.JPG

That is awesome! Very impressed and extremely gutted it's not mine ☹

Archived