nefilim

Ok you Lucky Ones ... Let's see who you are !?

Just now, RhodW said:

I need to check the number on mine when I'm home, but I bought mine off eBay a month or two after release for £90 GBP, most I've ever paid for a single edition, sits on my shelf at home, opened and come out for a watch most halloweens!

Would have bought with that price tag myself. Congrats !

Awards

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:
  • MB
  • 003 ,005, 007 (have about 4 more in Storage somewhere)
  • Paid Retail as i offered a GB for that release on the German Forum
  • SEALED (all)

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !? LOL. What's your asking price ?

Awards

15 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !? LOL. What's your asking price ?

sorry but im not selling them until i can be sure that they are without any damage.

The lower 3 im not selling at all , sorry !

• Thanks 1

Awards

I own #9. I used to have pictures of it on my phone but I’ve gotten a new phone since I bought it late last year so no pics atm. I bought mine unsealed since it was too good of a deal to pass up (compared to what it was usually going for), in pristine condition, and I planned on opening up a sealed copy immediately anyway as I am in the supposed 5% that actually loves the movie. Such a wicked steelbook and overall design. I’ll share pics another day when I finally finish unpacking and pull it out lol.

• Like 1

Awards

@Masterblaster and you told me they were all gone when I got they other early ones from you all these years ago ?

But no worries I did not have to pay any insane amount (like @Benoit46 had to, to get his WoWS ?)

• extantsrevenge
  • 30,- Euro (bought when FA was still not really known ?)
  • Sealed 

newsteelbook152a.JPG

newsteelbook152b.JPG

• Like 3

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy