forenhase

FILMARENA The Equalizer 2 (FAC Exclusive No.111) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

On 6/5/2019 at 8:58 AM, forenhase said:

@Veum

I have wrote you for a Long time....i have some available E1,2 and 3.

coffee.gif Hi @forenhase, I'm sorry, I just saw your post. Had we talked about this before, as I told you I'm in the USA?

I thought maybe you said it would not be worth my while because of shipping costs, is that accurate?

Please let me know, thank you!

Veum bullwhip.gif

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif Hi @forenhase, I'm sorry, I just saw your post. Had we talked about this before, as I told you I'm in the USA?

I thought maybe you said it would not be worth my while because of shipping costs, is that accurate?

Please let me know, thank you!

Veum bullwhip.gif

Yeah, bud. We have our own FAC distribution within the US, so we do our GB's over there. Hope this helps. 

Awards

2 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Yeah, bud. We have our own FAC distribution within the US, so we do our GB's over there. Hope this helps. 

coffee.gif Hi @Guiltybyproxy, sorry I'm a little confused now! :S

I was asking @forenhase and you say we have our own FAC distr. in US & GBs... could you please explain this to me?

... sorry again, I guess I'm just clueless now about what you are saying to me? confused.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

I was asking @forenhase and you say we have our own FAC distr. in US & GBs... could you please explain this to me?

... sorry again, I guess I'm just clueless now about what you are saying to me? confused.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

How hard is it 😂😂😂😉 

European members use @forenhase GB

USA have a separate GB for filmarena. 

You are USA so you don't use forenhase GB you use the USA and ROW one. 👍

tenor (4).gif

Edited by Robertm89

34 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

How hard is it 😂😂😂😉 

European members use @forenhase GB

USA have a separate GB for filmarena. 

You are USA so you don't use forenhase GB you use the USA and ROW one. 👍

Yes I know that, however I knew the GB for USA was over, I thought they meant they were selling these on their own BTW!

I would never listen to that one! sick.gif 

Edited by Veum

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yes I know that, however I knew the GB for USA was over, I thought they meant they were selling these on their own BTW!

I would never listen to that one! sick.gif 

Yeah so what I think was trying to be explained was that going forward USA and ROW filmarena GB and your good. No need to deal with forenhase. I'm sure even though the GB is over the USA guys will do there upmost to get you one. 

3 hours ago, Veum said:

Veum bullwhip.gif

Sure, bud. @forenhase does the European FAC, and @Masterblaster does the American FAC, I believe. When we do our GB's, there are two separate places to sign up. One for Europe, and one for the Americas/Canada. 

Awards

8 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Sure, bud. @forenhase does the European FAC, and @Masterblaster does the American FAC, I believe. When we do our GB's, there are two separate places to sign up. One for Europe, and one for the Americas/Canada. 

Thanks @Guiltybyproxy, I did know that! ;)

Veum

• Like 1