forenhase

FILMARENA The Equalizer 2 (FAC Exclusive No.111) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

2 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Sorry to tell you both..... But for me he did (disappoint), Denzel; It's time to quit like Bruce Willis should ;)

Haha. I don't think either should quit, but should be more selective. Denzel is great in Roman J. Isreal ,Esq. Willis is doing anything for a paycheck these days.

8 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Haha. I don't think either should quit, but should be more selective. Denzel is great in Roman J. Isreal ,Esq. Willis is doing anything for a paycheck these days.

Stop putting me off the equalizer 2 before I've even received it man ... 😂😂 Hit the nail on the head with Willis, he's desperate these days. Like travolta. I've seen them both in some awful films last couple of years. 

Awards

12 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Sorry to tell you both..... But for me he did (disappoint), Denzel; It's time to quit like Bruce Willis should ;)

☹️☹️☹️

I’ll have to wait and see .....  he may have peaked in “Man on Fire “....... I rather enjoyed that one...

4 hours ago, raylight said:

some live pics. damn, it has some paint chips at the top right and top left edge. 😥

But still a beautiful Steelbook ! 👍

IMG_5041.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5046.JPG

IMG_5049.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5053.JPG

@raylight Am I correct when I state that the print and embossing are not really aligned for approx 2mm? It definitely looks that way to me

:(

Nice looking steelbook @raylight  

Still don’t understand why a second rate film like this gets WEA treatment. You would have thought FA would learn the lesson from things like Wind River. 

But it shows, if you can wrap a turd in beautiful packaging, people will still buy it.

Me included. :D (Both)